Senior Manager at Wadhwani Foundation
Views:4095 Applications:1141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Wadhwani Foundation - Analyst - Investment (2-5 yrs)
Responsibilities / what you'll be working on:
The role involves covering the following responsibilities on India Investments:
- Integrally involved with all aspects of the private equity investment process, including: deal evaluation, performing due diligence; handling negotiations; structuring transactions, portfolio management and exits.
- New deal development and analysis validation of industry thesis, development of investment angles, competitive industry and market analysis leading to a recommendation.
- Transaction execution financial modelling and analysis, industry analysis, assisting in documentation and transaction structuring, leading diligence in specific areas.
- Portfolio management day to day monitoring of portfolio companies, following of global industry trends and competitive landscape, analysis and preparation for board meetings.
- Responsible for independently managing execution and research; work autonomously alongside the VP
Skills and Requirements:
- Two to three years experience in consulting, investment banking or investment management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of finance and accounting is required
- Financial Services, Education and Healthcare sector experience is preferred.
- Understanding of business dynamics across key sectors and characteristics of good investments
- Good financial knowledge, analytical skills and business acumen.
- Strong intellect and focus.
- Outstanding academic background with undergraduate degree from a reputed college, along with post graduate degree in business / accounting from premier institutes.
- Ability to operate with limited supervision. Dedicated team player with a strong sense of ownership; eager to learn and work with others.
- Self - Starter with a strong sense of excellence, team work and integrity; passion and drive for impact investing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.