Executive Vice President at W Health Ventures
Views:3348 Applications:944 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
W Health Ventures - Investment Associate - Venture Capital (2-5 yrs)
Job Title: Investment Associate, India
Location: India (Mumbai, Bangalore, or Delhi)
Reports to: Executive Vice President, W Health Ventures
W Health Ventures is a Boston-based venture capital firm that designs, builds, and grows digital health companies that address critical unmet healthcare needs. We invest in highly scalable and impactful businesses that leverage AI and technology to transform healthcare delivery. We make early and transformative investments (primarily seed and Series A) in companies that have the potential to disrupt the status quo in healthcare. Our team is looking to partner with visionary founders in the US and India to help them achieve their potential. W Health was founded by Sunil Wadhwani, a serial technology entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist.
Why is this an incredible opportunity?
- Founders we work with some of the smartest and most passionate founders in healthcare.
- Team we are a small entrepreneurial team passionate about building impactful and scalable healthcare companies.
- Purpose we are solving critical healthcare problems through the companies we invest in.
- Source investment opportunities: Identify new investment opportunities and qualify inbound leads by meeting with entrepreneurs. Build relationships with accelerators/incubators, other investors, and universities. Help shape WHVs presence and leadership in the Indian digital health ecosystem.
- Conduct due diligence: Evaluate opportunities by conducting a thorough analysis of the company, competitors, and the industry. Work with the founders to understand the business, analyze the company's data, interview experts and customers, and benchmark competitors.
- Manage Portfolio: Lead strategic projects for our portfolio companies in India.
- An undergraduate degree from a top school. MBA preferred but not required. 2-4 years of relevant work experience in venture capital, investment banking, management consulting, or a healthcare startup. Healthcare sector experience is preferred but not required.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, excellent networking ability, and great people skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.