Head Talent Acquisition at Vymo
Views:60 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vymo Technologies - Presales Operations Specialist (3-6 yrs)
Presales Operations Specialist
About Vymo :
Vymo is a New York-based next-generation Sales productivity SaaS company with offices in 7 locations. Vymo is funded by top tier VC firms like Emergence Capital and Sequoia Capital. Vymo is a category creator, an intelligent Personal Sales Assistant which captures sales activities automatically, learns from top performers and predicts 'next best actions' contextually. Vymo has 100,000 users in 50+ large enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, and Sumitomo. Vymo has seen 3x annual growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
What is the Personal Sales Assistant :
- We thrive in the CRM space where every company is struggling to deliver meaningful engagement to their Sales teams and IT systems.
- Vymo was engineered with a mobile-first philosophy.
- The platform through AI/ML detects, predicts, and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device.
Explore Vymo : https://getvymo.com/
What you will do at Vymo :
- You will have the opportunity to communicate to different internal stakeholders and understand the Vymo products at Transactional level.
- Based on your understanding and the inputs received you will be making actionable dashboards to highlight performance of different Clients.
- Insights that come from your dashboards will also help Clients to achieve higher conversions.
- Overall you will be tasked to make sense from data and communicate your findings.
A Day in Your Life :
- Assist the pre-sales managers to engage with client IT/ISG/Strategy teams, and to elicit and document the requirements of the functional and non-functional areas
- Coordinate with internal teams on issues related to the configuration of the product platform for demos.
- Provide on-ground feedback to the product teams to improve the solution offerings
- Developing and managing processes as part of a customer support operations team
- Preparing responses to client queries, RFPs, RFIs, etc. on functional aspects
- Liaising with internal tech teams to get answers to any technical queries that clients ask
What you would have done :
- Have 3- 5 years of experience in pre-sales and implementation consulting in SaaS products selling to insurance or financial services institutions
- Graduate degree in engineering or related educational background
- Work experience within banks, insurers, or other financial services institutions in business or technology capacity a plus
- Functional product know-how of enterprise-grade workflow, CRM, and AI systems
- Aptitude for building strong client relationships and an ability to address customer requests promptly
- Strong influence skills, high EQ to be able to read an audience and identify champions, detractors, influencers, and neutral parties
- Understanding of the current state of industry solutions and demonstrable capability to counter-position against potentially competitive products
- Experience in managing internal (engineering) and external (executive) stakeholders working knowledge in analytics with demonstrated experience in improving business processes using data-backed insights
- Having a basic understanding of JSON
- Having a good understanding of the BFSI domain is an added advantage
- Have experience in going through RFPs, RFIs, BRDs and Configuration documentation and understanding the use cases and business scenarios
- Have an interest to learn about the company and new technologies
- Have the experience collaborating cross-functionally with internal teams and stakeholders across different functions and geographies
- Have the ability to manage multiple opportunities with various demands and deadlines
- Have excellent organizational, productivity, and verbal and written communication skills