HR at Vymo Technologies
Views:1152 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vymo Technologies - Lead - Corporate Initiatives - HR Projects (6-12 yrs)
Vymo (https://www.getvymo.com) is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world with the mission to help sales teams #DoMore. It's a mobile-first Personal Sales Assistant - a first of its kind - that automatically captures sales activities and predicts 'next best actions' contextually by learning from top sales reps. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company houses over 200+ people across seven offices globally.
Vymo is the distribution excellence cloud trusted by over 125,000users across 60+ leading enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, AIA, and more. A Gartner 'Cool Vendor', Vymo is funded by Emergence Capital & Sequoia Capital. The company has seen 3x YoY growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up a truly global and diverse team.
What is the Personal Sales Assistant
We thrive in the CRM space where every company struggles to deliver meaningful engagement & contextual analytics to their Sales teams. But even the best CRMs in the world have an adoption rate of less than 30%. Vymo was engineered with a mobile-first philosophy to help remote sales teams operate more efficiently in a deskless environment. With its powerful intelligence engine, the platform captures sales activities automatically and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device. That's why over 85% of salespeople use Vymo daily.
Watch Vymo in action - https://youtu.be/9saePnvir4M
Role: Lead/ Manager - Projects & Corporate Initiatives
Experience - 6- 12 years
Qualification - Preferably an engineer with an MBA
Location - Bangalore (while the role will be hybrid, it will involve frequent visit to office on a need basis)
Who we hire:
Who is likely to succeed here :
- Our best hires are, not looking for a new job, but a new challenge
- Unafraid to start from scratch and learn things
- Empathetic and kind to customers & colleagues
Culture Change Management, leading projects, driving various initiatives as needed by the organization
What will you do at Vymo:
- Execute projects, initiatives, in collaboration with various stakeholders including internal teams/ business teams
- Support the development and implementation of various HR initiatives and systems.
- Can do analysis for business need & offer relevant solution
- Creating awareness on workshops, Trainings, events, campaigns in these areas and build on internal communication to enhance employer branding.
- Strong analytical skills, can prepare reports on various initiatives
- Build various platforms like innovation cloud, microsite etc to enhance employee experience by adding value and deliver requisite team targets and outcomes on a timely manner
- Content writing of org wide initiatives for newsletter and articles, external award applications and surveys, support on creation of promotional/advertising posters, audio visuals etc
- Can manage IT and admin function
If you are someone who is:
- Interested in learning more about business
- Willing to get involved at the ground level
- Take up all the projects which can help in organization building and organization success
- Go by the first principle thinking
- Enjoy engaging with people
- Flexibility and agility is the word that you go by
- Keen interest and zest to participate in a more engaging and people facing role.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including employee relations, Diversity and Inclusion, Organizational Development & Culture Change management, employment laws, policies, HRIS, Creativity & innovation.
- Possession of basic interpersonal, negotiation, Tech Savvy, Artistic and Aesthetic Skills and interest
Then let us talk!