Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Vymo
Views:356 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Vymo - Technical Project Manager (3-8 yrs)
Vymo (https://www.getvymo.com) is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world with the mission to help sales teams #DoMore. It's a mobile-first Personal Sales Assistant - a first of its kind - that automatically captures sales activities and predicts 'next best actions' contextually by learning from top sales reps. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company houses over 200+ people across seven offices globally.
Vymo is the distribution excellence cloud trusted by over 125,000users across 60+ leading enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, AIA, and more. A Gartner 'Cool Vendor', Vymo is funded by Emergence Capital & Sequoia Capital. The company has seen 3x YoY growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up a truly global and diverse team.
What is the Personal Sales Assistant - A game-changer!
We thrive in the CRM space where every company struggles to deliver meaningful engagement & contextual analytics to their Sales teams. But even the best CRMs in the world have an adoption rate of less than 30%. Vymo was engineered with a mobile-first philosophy to help remote sales teams operate more efficiently in a deskless environment. With its powerful intelligence engine, the platform captures sales activities automatically and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device.
That's why over 85% of salespeople use Vymo daily.
Watch Vymo in action- https://youtu.be/9saePnvir4M
What you will do at Vymo
You should be comfortable with managing remote project delivery teams, troubleshooting project implementation issues, and removing barriers to project success. Being able to establish trust with a variety of stakeholders across multiple time zones, manage capital budgets, eliminate non-value-add activity, design solutions, remove blockers, and find creative ways to accelerate project delivery is a must. If you meet these qualifications, exude passion, and enjoy the challenges of deploying highly technical and innovative projects at a massive scale, this job is for you
A Day in Your Life
- Leading Vymo onboarding and customer journeys for clients with agility, predictability being the face of Vymo
- Run Launch implementations for new/existing customers of Vymo end to end (discovery planning - delivery launch management)
- Opportunity to manage Senior business and IT client relationships
- Work in a cross-functional environment internally with Products, solutions, Customer success/sales, engineering teams to set the right expectations with customers and deliver predictably, in an agile manner, and with quality
- Buddy / Mentor / Manager (based on seniority) to other Project Managers to help them onboard and perform within the organization
- Opportunity to work on improving processes, building best practices, and building teams
- Fast growth along with the high-growth SaaS Organization
What you would have done :
- Excellent customer communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills (solve the issue and get things done attitude)
- High sense of ownership and customer obsession
- Considerable experience managing product implementations in India / Asia geographies (SaaS, BFSI experience added advantage)
- Good working experience (2-3 for junior and 5+ for senior) with Agile methodology using JIRA (certifications added advantage)
- Hands-on technical knowledge in understanding Data flows, Integrations aspects (API, middleware), architecture
- Experience managing cross-functional teams (not directly reporting) and Project managers (for Sr Project Manager)