Customer Success Manager at Vymo
Views:164 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vymo - Solutions Specialist (5-8 yrs)
Vymo (https://www.getvymo.com) is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world with the mission to help sales teams #DoMore. It's a mobile-first Personal Sales Assistant - a first of its kind - that automatically captures sales activities and predicts - next best actions- contextually by learning from top sales reps.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the company houses over 200+ people across seven offices globally. Vymo is the distribution excellence cloud trusted by over 125,000users across 60+ leading enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, AIA, and more. A Gartner - Cool Vendor, Vymo is funded by Emergence Capital & Sequoia Capital. The company has seen 3x YoY growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up a truly global and diverse team.
What is the Personal Sales Assistant - A game-changer!
We thrive in the CRM space where every company struggles to deliver meaningful engagement & contextual analytics to their Sales teams. But even the best CRMs in the world have an adoption rate of less than 30%.
Vymo was engineered with a mobile-first philosophy to help remote sales teams operate more efficiently in a deskless environment. With its powerful intelligence engine, the platform captures sales activities automatically and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device. That's why over 85% of salespeople use Vymo daily.
Watch Vymo in action - https://youtu.be/9saePnvir4M
A Day in your Life :
- Gather deep understanding of the Customers business processes as they stand without Vymo
- Understand their biggest pain points and gaps across all levels in the hierarchy
- Understand the technology landscape and any need for system integrations as part of overall solutioning.
- Work with Customer to define the optimum solution within the boundaries of the Vymo product offerings
- Creation of detailed Business Requirement Docs based on the proposed solution
- Engage with client IT/ISG teams, to elicit and document the requirements of the non-functional areas (Security/Performance etc.)
- Work with various internal teams setup, configure and deliver the solution to the Customer
- Build consensus with the service delivery team on the customer deliverables.
- Training Client teams on all aspects of the solution
- Work with Client functional groups and internal teams to identify enhancements and processes changes as per client's ever changing business requirement to drive positive Customer impact.
- Establishing a professional working relationship with clients demonstrates ability to grow relationships and build credibility with key clients contacts at all levels.
- Provide on-ground feedback to the product teams to improve the solution offerings
- Arrive at the best technical solution approach that is within our product boundaries
- Be an advocate to the customer for all technical queries
What you would have done :
- Have the industry experience of 5 - 8 Yrs as Solution Architect or Pre Sales and Implementation consulting.
- Have an educational background of Engineering and related disciplines ( BCA )
- Have internal (Engineering) and external stakeholder management (executive stakeholders )
- Have Functional product know-how of Enterprise-grade Workflow, CRM and AI systems
- Have deep expertise and Solution engineering capabilities like delivering great product demonstration, responding to RFI/ RFPs, project scoping & creating SOWs