Head Talent Acquisition at Vymo
Views:732 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:250
Vymo - Regional Sales Manager - SaaS - FinTech (8-12 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager - FinTech - Mumbai
About Vymo :
Vymo is a New York-based next-generation Sales productivity SaaS company with offices in 7 locations. Vymo is funded by tier VC firms like Emergence Capital and Sequoia Capital. Vymo is a category creator, an intelligent Personal Sales Assistant which captures sales activities automatically learns from top performers, and predicts - next best actions- contextually. Vymo has 100,000 users in 50+ large enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, and Sumitomo. Vymo has seen 3x annual growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
What is the Personal Sales Assistant:
A game-changer! We thrive in the CRM space where every company is struggling to deliver meaningful engagement to their Sales teams and IT systems. Vymo was engineered with a mobile-first philosophy. The platform through AI/ML detects, predicts, and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device. Explore Vymo https://getvymo.com/
What you will do at Vymo :
Vymo is looking for a driven Enterprise Sales Manager to represent our brand in Mumbai largely selling to the Banking, Insurance, and Financial Services industry. If you value ownership and are driven by building business in the charged and exciting environment of a high growth technology startup, then this is the right job.
A Day in Your Life:
- As the Vymo Product expert value sell to customers with creative, tailored and business contextual pitches/presentation
- Evangelize Vymo over all kinds of channels and media with partners, incubators, accelerators, and customers
- Own and close complex sales cycles, involving several stakeholders and intra organizational teams
- Create and nurture a strong qualified pipeline and accurately forecast and manage your pipeline, sales activity, and revenue attainment
- Work with the marketing team to reach out to targeted potential customers.
- Collaborate with pre-sales to respond to RFI/RFP and business solution along with basic tech feasibility
- Nurture existing customers with customer success managers to improve CSAT and increase revenue per customer.
- Be the Voice of Prospect by updating product leaders on key gaps against client asks and influencing roadmap planning
What you would have done
- Have 8 - 10 years of experience in enterprise software sales with a Computer Science Background
- Have expertise in SaaS Software Product Selling in BFSI space and closing deals worth 1 Million+ USD
- Have strong technical aptitude, a proficiency with CRM tools and a passion for discovering new tools to aid sales performance and productivity
- Have been well plugged in the Global technology space, you are tech-savvy, can guide and advise both clients and colleagues for the regional success
- Is an outstanding negotiator with strong interpersonal, presentation and solution selling skills
- A self-starter constantly ahead of the curve and has a track record of exceeding quota achievement
- Have experience in delivering virtual presentations, online web demonstrations and inside remote sales
- Have the flexibility to work in varying shifts aligned with customer's time zone
- If this is you, and you want to - DO MORE what are you waiting for send us your profile and we would like to chat with you.