Head Talent Acquisition at Vymo
Views:361 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Vymo - Manager - Customer Success Manager - Banking & Financial Services Domain (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Vymo (https://www.getvymo.com) is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world with the mission to help sales teams #DoMore. It's a mobile-first Personal Sales Assistant - a first of its kind - that automatically captures sales activities and predicts - next best actions- contextually by learning from top sales reps. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company houses over 200+ people across seven offices globally.
- Vymo is the distribution excellence cloud trusted by over 125,000users across 60+ leading enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, AIA, and more. A Gartner - Cool Vendor-, Vymo is funded by Emergence Capital & Sequoia Capital. The company has seen 3x YoY growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up a truly global and diverse team.
What is the Personal Sales Assistant - A game-changer!
- We thrive in the CRM space where every company struggles to deliver meaningful engagement & contextual analytics to their Sales teams. But even the best CRMs in the world have an adoption rate of less than 30%.
- Vymo was engineered with a mobile-first philosophy to help remote sales teams operate more efficiently in a deskless environment. With its powerful intelligence engine, the platform captures sales activities automatically and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device. That's why over 85% of salespeople use Vymo daily.
Watch Vymo in action - https://youtu.be/9saePnvir4M
What you will do :
- As a Customer Success Manager, you would be directly responsible for driving customer delight and value across the key accounts assigned to you.
- You will build & nurture strong and trusted advisor relationships with a key client project and business stakeholders/sponsors. You will be the SPOC/interface with the client and as such internally represent the customer's voice to us.
You will be supported by the entire delivery organization and leadership team to successfully deliver upon your key KPIs, which include :
1. High NPS/CSAT score - NPS > 40, CSAT > 8/10
2. Logo & Gross MRR Churn - less than 10% attrition in MRR across the portfolio
3. Net Retention - 150% of MRR across the portfolio (net expansion in user base)
4. Customer advocacy - references, testimonials, referrals from clients
5. Driving timely delivery of client asks/requirements - working closely with the delivery organization
A Day in your Life :
1. Engage with Project SPOCs and Business Sponsors at client organizations on various aspects, including but not limited to :
a. Open CRs/Bugs - status, plans & prioritization;
b. Performance review - adoption/engagement, activities/outcomes, outliers & other actionable insights, next steps;
c. Client business-related developments and related strategic initiatives planned by the client and by extension, expectations from Vymo in the coming months;
d. Observed feature gaps & related notional loss for the client and related next steps;
e. New features launched & potential value for the client and actions thereof;
f. Scheduling & running regular governance meetings - SteerCos, QBRs;
g. User NPS scores/planned actions for improving the same; support required from the client;
h. User engagement access/feedback - FGDs, interviews, 1:1 with hero users/nonusers;
i. Executing renewals playbook & supporting sales and other leadership team in this regard.
2. Update the tool, - ChurnZero- for all your clients facing engagements and tasks emanating from such engagements; assign responsibilities to relevant people internally for actions to be delivered by them.
3. Schedule and run internal cadence calls with the cross-functional team supporting your client accounts (Delivery Manager, Solution Specialist, Developers, QA) sharing the necessary insights/feedback from client discussions, especially agreed items to be delivered in the coming months (Client Delivery Plan)
4. Review progress against monthly sprint plans prepared by the Service Delivery team to deliver the client asks for the given month, as agreed with the client as above.
5. Periodically engage with users, managers of your clients to enable the following:
a. Understand their immediate priorities and assess how Vymo could help them with those;
b. Understand their underlying reasons for using/not using Vymo and assess interventions needed to successfully address their concerns;
c. Demonstrate to them how Vymo could make their lives simpler and the value we could add to them on account of the data-driven insights generated by Vymo.
6. For new clients, use our - Success Roadmap Framework- to help build a bespoke - Success Roadmap- that outlines the key success metrics that both parties mutually agree to jointly drive during each stage of the client onboarding lifecycle.
7. As part of the periodic engagement with clients, revisit the success metrics agreed at inception to refine and align them to extant business priorities of the client for the upcoming quarter. Ensure the necessary alignment of deliverables at our end to successfully deliver on the revised focus areas/metrics.
8. Introduce new product features launched by Vymo to your clients and generate awareness and interest amongst them to adopt these new features.
9. You are not responsible for cross-selling and up-sell into your client account, but for identifying such opportunities and passing them over to the Sales team who would take them forward. For e.g. additional distribution channels or other processes that can be supported by Vymo and are currently not part of our solution.
10. Support the Marketing team in arranging for any surveys, references, testimonials required by them and/or getting speakers from the client organizations for client events
What you would have done :
1. MBA from a premier institute, Graduation in Engineering/Business
2. Have 7 to 10 years of work experience in high touch customer-facing roles such as Customer Success, Account Management, Strategy Consulting, and/or SaaS/Enterprise Software companies
3. Have experience in engaging with senior stakeholders. Equally at ease in dealing effectively with end-users, managers, project SPOCs & business sponsors and building a rapport with them
4. Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with executive-level sponsors as well as technical practitioners
5. Have experience of navigating a start-up ecosystem - externally and internally and is a self-motivated team player
6. Have strong empathy for customers and a passion for customer's success, takes a data-driven approach towards customer adoption & managing success through outcomes
7. Exceptional Account Management, organizational, consulting, project management and interpersonal skills
8. Consistent record as a top performer in a customer-facing role and have met or exceeded customer retention goals and applicable success metrics
9. Have experience in handling challenging situations and clients and demonstrated capabilities in winning them over.