Vymo - Learning & Development Lead (10-12 yrs)
About Vymo: Who we are, What we do
Vymo is among the fastest-growing enterprise SaaS startups in the world. In plain speak, our deal sizes are in 6 or 7 figures and what we do isn't just convenient, it is critical to our customers.
For instance, if you turn off Vymo for a day - you halt business as usual for Asia's largest Insurer, the 12th largest bank in the world, and 60 other large enterprises that depend on Vymo to enable salespeople and delight customers.
Customers don't just buy our products off the shelf. It isn't a see-click-buy-use experience, but a consult-solution-contract-deploy experience with significant investment from both sides. Our destinies are tied inextricably.
And with great power comes great responsibility. So, we don't just hire people who can hack, break, or ship, we hire folks who can tinker, iterate, and solve meaningfully for our customers. And also, for us.
Who we hire: Who is likely to succeed here
Our best hires are, not looking for a new job, but a new challenge unafraid to start from scratch and learn things empathetic and kind to customers & colleagues have a well-thought-out perspective on their work If that sounds like you, then we should talk.
Role: Lead/ Manager- Projects & Corporate Initiatives
Experience- 8- 12 years
Qualification- Preferably an MBA
Location- Bangalore (while role will be hybrid, it will involve a frequent visits to the office based on need)
1. We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) SPOC who will be responsible for developing and implementing an organization-wide Learning & Development strategy that facilitates and drives individual development and capacity building in line with our organizational goals.
2. This position will involve collaborating effectively with people at all job levels and interacting with a diverse group of individuals and personalities to ensure the achievement of individual, functional and organizational goals.
3. You should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential along with experience in designing curriculums, and courses and managing budgets. Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the organization.
- Identifying current and future developmental needs at the individual level, and capacity-building requirements at the organizational level.
- Conceptualizing appropriate and flexible methods to address the training needs identified, including identification of external training agencies, the design and delivery of in-house training sessions, coaching, job-shadowing, online training, mentoring, self-learning, and other methods as appropriate.
- Creating a comprehensive L&D Plan based on the training needs and methods identified.
Driving and facilitating the implementation of the L&D Plan to ensure smooth execution with effective and measurable outcomes.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the learning/performance outcomes and making continuous improvements in the approach, process and methods as appropriate.
- Designing and delivering/facilitating in-house workshops for soft skills, internal process training, compliance, etc.
- Leading and managing the New Hire Onboarding program across the organization.
- Refining existing systems and processes, and setting up new processes as required, including preparing and tracking the annual L&D Budget; creating and updating the Training Calendar; tracking training attendance; capturing feedback on internal training programs as well as external events and workshops.
- Tracking L&D-related data and generating regular reports as required.
- Maintaining a keen understanding of learning & development trends, developments, and best practices.
- Managing a small team of L&D coordinators and trainers.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar of at least 5 years, with a minimum experience of 10 years in the L&D field
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Ability to design and produce relevant training materials including e-learning courses
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen and a data-driven mindset
- Good understanding of the various business units and their specific training requirements
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Knowledge of the latest developments in learning trends, changes in learning theory, and developments in learning technologies
- Degree in HR or L&D and other relevant certification is a plus
- Experience in a tech start-up is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.