Vymo - Lead/Manager - Projects & Corporate Initiatives (6-12 yrs)
About Vymo: Who we are, What we do
Vymo is among the fastest-growing enterprise SaaS startups in the world. In plain speak, our deal sizes are in 6 or 7 figures and what we do isn't just convenient, it is critical to our customers.
For instance, if you turn off Vymo for a day - you halt business as usual for Asia's largest Insurer, the 12th largest bank in the world, and 60 other large enterprises that depend on Vymo to enable sales people and delight customers.
Customers don't just buy our products off the shelf. It isn't a see-click-buy-use experience, but a consult-solution-contract-deploy experience with significant investment from both sides. Our destinies are tied inextricably.
And with great power comes great responsibility. So, we don't just hire people who can hack, break, or ship, we hire folks who can tinker, iterate, and solve meaningfully for our customers. And also, for us.
Who we hire: Who is likely to succeed here
Our best hires are, not looking for a new job, but a new challenge unafraid to start from scratch and learn things empathetic and kind to customers & colleagues have a well thought out perspective on their work
If that sounds like you, then we should talk.
Role: Lead/ Manager- Projects & Corporate Initiatives
Experience - 6- 12 years
Qualification - Preferably an engineer with an MBA
Location - Bangalore (while the role will be hybrid, it will involve frequent visits to the office based on need)
Role Summary : Culture Change Management, leading projects, driving various initiatives as needed by the organization
What will you do at Vymo :
- Execute projects, and initiatives, in collaboration with various stakeholders including internal teams/ business teams
- Support the development and implementation of various HR initiatives and systems.
- Can do business need analysis & offer solution
- Creating awareness of workshops, Training, events, and campaigns in these areas and building on internal communication to enhance employer branding.
- Strong analytical skills, can prepare reports on various initiatives
- Build various platforms like innovation cloud, microsite, etc to enhance employee experience by adding value and delivering requisite team targets and outcomes in a timely manner
- Content writing of org-wide initiatives for newsletter and articles, external award applications and surveys, support on creation of promotional/advertising posters, audiovisuals etc
- Can manage IT and admin function
If you are someone who is :
- Interested in learning more about business
- Willing to get involved at the ground level
- Take up all the projects which can help in organization building and organization success
- Go by the first principle thinking
- Enjoy engaging with people
- Flexibility and agility is the word that you go by
- Keen interest and zest to participate in a more engaging and people facing role.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including employee relations, Diversity and Inclusion, Organizational Development & Culture Change management, employment laws, policies, HRIS, Creativity & innovation.
- Possession of basic interpersonal, negotiation, Tech Savvy, Artistic and Aesthetic Skills and interest
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.