Head Talent Acquisition at Vymo
Views:297 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vymo - Inside Sales Representative (2-5 yrs)
Job Location - Bangalore
What you will do
- Inside Sales teams at Vymo are responsible for qualifying leads, building relationships, and enabling Account Executives to close more opportunities
- In this role, the ISR will have to understand the Market (banking, insurance, financial services, marketplace businesses), Product (demos, use cases, some technology), Sales process (Inbound and outbound), and work with Marketing and Sales teams to build a pipeline of opportunities.
- Ability to nurture senior stakeholders would be a critical aspect.
A Day in your Life
You will be working and making the following faster and better!
- Reach out to inbound leads via call/email, understand business context, pitch, demo, and qualify leads into opportunities.
- Reach out to target stakeholders as part of an outbound orchestration via calls, emails, and Linkedin to generate interest.
- Identify solution use cases, address queries, and ascertain fitment of the prospect with Vymo's strategic sales objectives.
- Complete the loop and optimize sourcing of leads by giving feedback and insights on engagement to the Growth team.
- Revisit EVERYTHING based on data and continuously optimize processes and activities to increase the team's efficiency.
What you would have done
- 2-5 years Inside Sales experience in enterprise SaaS startups, preferably in the CRM or SFA domains.
- Experience of India & APAC (Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam) markets, preferably in Banking or Insurance.
- Familiar with all aspects of Inbound and outbound sales processes.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with senior leadership.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently beating numbers on QoQ basis.
- Ability to think on your feet and address any queries or objections deftly.
- Outstanding communication skills, high energy, driven by data & integrity.
- You understand work timing is the same as Target Market.