Vymo - Customer Success Manager - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (8-12 yrs)
Vymo is a New York-based next-generation Sales productivity SaaS company with offices in 7 locations. Vymo is funded by top tier VC firms like Emergence Capital and Sequoia Capital. Vymo is a category creator, an intelligent Personal Sales Assistant which captures sales activities automatically learns from top performers, and predicts next best actions contextually. Vymo has 100,000 users in 50+ large enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, and Sumitomo. Vymo has seen 3x annual growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
What is the Personal Sales Assistant
A game-changer! We thrive in the CRM space where every company is struggling to deliver meaningful engagement to their Sales teams and IT systems. Vymo was engineered with a mobile-first philosophy. The platform through AI/ML detects, predicts, and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device. Explore Vymo https://getvymo.com/
What you will do
As a Customer Success Manager, you would be responsible for successfully managing 5 to 7 accounts as an Individual Contributor.
Your key deliverables include:
- High NPS/CSAT score for the portfolio of insurance clients
- Customer retention - less than 10% attrition in monthly recurring revenue across the portfolio
- Customer advocacy - references, testimonials, referrals from insurance clients
A Day in your Life
- Engage with users, managers and business sponsors at client organizations to build a trusted advisor relationship, understand their underlying reasons for using/not using Vymo, demonstrate to them how Vymo could make their lives simpler and the value it could add to them on account of the data-driven insights that Vymo could generate.
- Identify drivers and bottlenecks to high adoption and usage and address the same.
- Build a Success Roadmap, outlining the key success metrics that we would jointly like to drive with the client leadership team. Thereafter, work closely with the key business sponsors on a regular basis to understand any changes to their strategic focus areas and key priorities to ensure continuous alignment of Vymo solutions, suggestions, notifications, etc to achieve desired objectives
- Ensure required follow-ups and service for a high NPS/CSAT Score.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the client and Vymo leadership in attendance, to discuss key insights from analysis, winning behaviors of users and business impact and way forward
- Working closely with the entire Vymo account team - Project Managers, Pre Sales, Account Executive, Support and Delivery teams to ensure that the open issues, bugs, custom requests raised by your clients are delivered within agreed TATs.
- Introduce new product features launched by Vymo on a periodic basis to your clients and generate awareness and interest amongst them to adopt these new features.
- Create opportunities for expansion of Vymo within the client organizations by delivering excellent value for the use case already deployed. You are not responsible for cross-sell and up-sell, but for identifying such opportunities and passing them over to the Sales team for taking them forward.
- Support the Marketing team in arranging for any surveys, references, testimonials required by them and/or getting speakers from the client organizations for client events
What you would have done
- MBA from a premier institute, Graduation in Engineering/Business
- Have 8+ years of work experience in high touch customer-facing roles such as Customer Success, Account Management, Strategy Consulting, and/or SaaS/Enterprise Software companies
- Has experience in engaging with senior stakeholders. Equally at ease in dealing effectively with end-users, managers, and business sponsors and building a rapport with them
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with executive-level sponsors as well as technical practitioners
- Business acumen and analytical mindset to analyze data and bring out meaningful insights that can help the clients in making informed business decisions.
- Exceptional Account Management, organizational, consulting, project management and interpersonal skills
- Have strong empathy for customers and a passion for customers success, takes a data-driven approach towards customer adoption & managing success through outcomes
- Consistent record as a top performer in a customer-facing role and have met or exceeded customer retention goals and applicable success metrics
- Have experience of navigating a start-up ecosystem - externally and internally and is a self-motivated team player with fresh product adoption and customer churn mitigation
- Have experience in handling challenging situations and clients and demonstrated capabilities in winning them over.