Head Talent Acquisition at Vymo
Views:898 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:232
Vymo - Customer Success Leader (12-15 yrs)
Vymo - Customer Success Leader - BFSI
Customer Success Leader - BFSI - India & Middle East
Location : Mumbai
Who is Vymo :
- Vymo is a New York-based next-generation Sales productivity SaaS company with offices in 7 locations. Vymo is funded by a top tier VC firms like Emergence Capital and Sequoia Capital.
- Vymo is a category creator, an intelligent Personal Sales Assistant which captures sales activities automatically learns from top performers, and predicts - next best actions- contextually.
- Vymo has 100,000 users in 50+ large enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, and Sumitomo. Vymo has seen 3x annual growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
What is a Personal Sales Assistant?
- A game-changer! We thrive in the CRM space where every company is struggling to deliver meaningful engagement to their Sales teams and IT systems.
- Vymo was engineered with a mobile-first philosophy. The platform through AI/ML detects, predicts, and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device. Explore Vymo https://getvymo.com/
What you will do?
- As a Customer Success Leader for Insurance covering India and Middle East, you would be responsible for successfully managing a portfolio of our Insurance Clients with Direct Responsibility for 5 to 7 key accounts as an Individual Contributor.
Your key deliverables include :
- High NPS/CSAT score for the portfolio of insurance clients
- Customer retention - less than 10% attrition in monthly recurring revenue across the portfolio
- Customer advocacy - references, testimonials, referrals from insurance clients
A Day in your Life :
- Engage with the users, managers and business sponsors at client organisations to build a trusted advisor relationship, understand their underlying reasons for using/not using Vymo, demonstrate to them how Vymo could make their lives simpler and the value it could add to them on account of the data driven insights that Vymo could generate.
- Analyse the adoption, engagement and usage data for your accounts to identify insightful trends that can be shared with the managers and business sponsors on a periodic basis so as to help them in refining their strategy and approach to achieve desired business objectives.
- Build a Success Roadmap, outlining the key success metrics that we would jointly like to drive with the client leadership team. Thereafter, work closely with the key business sponsors on a regular basis to understand any changes to their strategic focus areas and key priorities to ensure continuous alignment of Vymo solution, suggestions, notifications etc to achieve desired objectives.
- Engage the client leadership team on a quarterly basis to discuss the insights about the sales/managerial activities, winning behaviors of users, and how they have impacted business outcomes as part of a formal Quarterly Business Review.
- Working closely with the entire account team - Project Managers, Pre Sales, Account Executive, Support and Delivery teams to ensure that the open issues, bugs, custom requests raised by your clients are delivered within agreed TATs.
- Introduce new product features launched by Vymo on a periodic basis to your clients and generate awareness and interest amongst them to adopt these new features. If the clients show interest, work with internal departments to help launch these features for the client.
- Identify opportunities for expansion of Vymo within the client organizations by delivering excellent value for the use case already deployed. You are not responsible for cross-sales and up sales, but only for identifying opportunities for cross-sales and up sales and passing them over to the Sales team for taking them forward.
- Supporting the Marketing team in arranging for any surveys, references, testimonials required by them, and/or getting speakers from the client organizations for any Customer Roundtables or client events arranged by them and finally ensure required follow-ups and service for a high NPS/CSAT Score.
What you would have done :
- MBA from a premier institute, Graduation in Engineering/Business
- Have 12+ years of work experience either working directly with Banks in sales and distribution related leadership roles or distribution strategy function or sales operations and/or as a service provider to Financial services firms in high touch customer-facing roles such as Strategy Consulting, and/or SaaS/Enterprise Software companies
- Equally at ease in dealing effectively with end-users, managers, and business sponsors and building a rapport with them
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with executive-level sponsors as well as technical practitioners
- Business acumen and analytical mindset to analyze data and bring out meaningful insights that can help the clients in making informed business decisions.
- Exceptional Account Management, organizational, consulting, project management and interpersonal skills
- Have strong empathy for customers and a passion for customer's success, takes a data-driven approach towards customer adoption & managing success through outcomes
- Consistent record as a top performer in customer-facing roles and have met or exceeded customer retention goals and applicable success metrics
- Have experience of navigating a start-up ecosystem - externally and internally and is a self-motivated team player with fresh product adoption and customer churn mitigation
- Have experience in handling challenging situations and clients and demonstrated capabilities in winning them over.