Head Talent Acquisition at Vymo
Views:897 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vymo - Business Manager - Professional Services (10-12 yrs)
Role Name - Business Manager - Professional Services, Bangalore/Mumbai
Who is Vymo
Vymo is a New York-based next-generation Sales productivity SaaS company with offices in 7 locations. Vymo is funded by top tier VC firms like Emergence Capital and Sequoia Capital. Vymo is a category creator, an intelligent Personal Sales Assistant which captures sales activities automatically learns from top performers, and predicts - next best actions- contextually. Vymo has 100,000 users in 50+ large enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali, and Sumitomo. Vymo has seen 3x annual growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
What is the Personal Sales Assistant
A game-changer! We thrive in the CRM space where every company is struggling to deliver meaningful engagement to their Sales teams and IT systems. Vymo was engineered with a mobile-first philosophy. The platform through AI/ML detects, predicts, and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device.
Explore Vymo https://getvymo.com/
What you will do at Vymo
A Day in Your Life
- Determine a strategy for identifying, driving and closing Vymo Professional Services Opportunities to enable customer outcomes and drive higher Vymo consumption - leveraging the Go To Market Solutions, and completing territory planning which is aligned both to Account and Customer Success team priorities for the account.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with Account Managers, Pre-Sales, Customer Success, and Go To Market teams - ensuring a clear understanding of Vymo Professional Services value proposition and leveraging customer relationships built by the account team to identify, pursue and close opportunities
- Close deals through effective orchestration of the virtual team - owning all professional services opportunities end to end leveraging appropriate account and pre-sales roles to bring the best resources to ensure customer satisfaction and deal with success.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and maintain deal management excellence - executing sales excellence discipline in pipeline hygiene, deal commitment & close planning.
- Become a Vymo expert- combine your knowledge and understanding of the customer's business to value sell with creative, tailored and business contextual pitches/presentation
- Evangelize Vymo over all kinds of channels and media with partners, incubators, accelerators and customers
- Own and close complex sales cycles, involving several stakeholders and intra organizational teams
- Create and nurture a strong qualified pipeline and accurately forecast and manage your pipeline, sales
activity and revenue attainment
- Work with the account management and customer success teams to reach out to targeted potential customers.
- Collaborate with pre-sales to respond to RFI/RFP and business solution, taking ownership of the professional services value proposition and commercials for each submission
- Nurture existing customers with customer success managers to improve CSAT and increase revenue per customer.
- Voice of Prospect - update product leaders on key gaps against client asks and influencing roadmap planning
What you would have done
- 10-12 years of experience in enterprise sales of software and services deals worth 1Million+ USD
- Experience in management consulting or professional services with an ability to connect business outcomes to technology solutions
- Demonstrable consistent track record of exceeding quota achievement.
- Preferably have SaaS Software Selling experience and understanding of SaaS Sales cycle
- Computer Science education background and Business degree is highly desirable (but not mandatory)
- A self-starter mentality; constantly ahead of the curve
- Well plugged in the Global technology space, tech-savvy, and a team player.
- Ability to guide and advise both clients and colleagues for the regional success
- Outstanding negotiator with strong interpersonal, presentation and solution selling skills
- Strong technical aptitude, a proficiency with CRM tools and a passion for discovering new tools to aid sales performance and productivity
- Experience in delivering virtual presentations, online web demonstrations and inside remote sales
- Flexibility to work in varying shifts aligned with your customer's time zone
- Experience of selling into BFSI will be a big plus
- Working with Business and Technical decision-makers on the client-side by successfully creating a case for customer change, and translating value propositions and solutions into Customer business outcomes.
- Orchestrate a deal team to ensure success, and work in partnership across multiple internal teams.
If this is you, and you want to - DO MORE- what are you waiting for. Send us your profile and we would love to chat with you.