Assistant Manager at VVDN Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Views:584 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
VVDN Technologies - Laptop Sales Role (8-12 yrs)
Exp: 8 - 12 Years
About the role:
This is a critical role in helping us to drive our laptop business success, you'll acquire insights and deeply understand our users and the market and competitive landscape and positioning for our products and features. You'll also own the go-to-market planning, and sales enablement to drive demand, adoption and success of the product.
You will have a comprehensive grasp of the entire sales cycle from initial business development through to the close of the sale is essential, and the demonstrable ability of Client Relationship Management.
- Building and driving marketing plans with key partners in the collaboration space. Identify new partners, recruit, and build strategies to drive collaboration solutions in the respective region.
- Responsible for managing Laptop KPIs, including revenue, profit and loss, and market share.
- Making the day-to-day decisions necessary to achieve the sales function and direct sales activities, securing and analysing relevant information to identify critical issues and undertaking appropriate corrective action.
- Develop and implement promotion plans and strategies with customers based on sales and market data analysis.
- Seek out new opportunities and expands and enhances existing opportunities to build, manage and drive the sales pipeline in the speciality area.
- Create a sales plan to achieve overall business and sales target, leveraging market opportunities, learning from past sales results and reviewing progress and adjusting as needed.
- Building effective relationships with customers and internal and external partners as required.
- Identify and provide insights into sales and market trends.
- 5-10+ years of sales experience of Laptops, Desktop and Servers.
- Existing expertise and relationship within the targeted Industry and Customers to accelerate penetration
- Proven track record in sales of volume products (preferably laptops)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside.
- Excellent time management, organization and project prioritization skills.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with strong report skills, including both standardized and ad hoc reporting.
- An exceptional teammate with the ability to lead complex initiatives without direct authority.
- Comfortable within a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.