Founder & CEO at vPhrase Analytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:92 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
vPhrase - Technical Architect (8-10 yrs)
About vPhrase :
vPhrase helps make data easier to understand by explaining the insights in words, using AI. The company's patent pending platform, Phrazor, analyses data, derives insights and then communicates those insights, in words, in multiple languages.
Role Overview :
We are looking for a Technical Architect for our Product(Phrazor) with a proven track record in scaling a SaaS product. The person is expected to design a secure and reliable architecture that works on massive datasets.
Experience- : 8-10 years
- Prior experience scaling a B2B product infrastructure on cloud.
- In-depth experience of working with data at scale.
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS, Azure is must.
- Knowledge working in highly regulated sectors like BFSI or health is preferred.
- Experience with (any)object-oriented/scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, is preferred.
- Technical stakeholder for stability and scalability of the platform with key decisions during planning, development and maintenance phases.
- Identify, formulate and mitigate the design issues in the existing platform.
- Design architecture keeping scale and security of data at core.
- Lead and groom the infra and dev-ops team.
- Design infrastructure that is compliant with industry standards like OWASP, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOC, etc
- Optimise existing architecture to reduce infra cost.
Being part of a startup that's turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.
Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register in order for their candidature to be taken forward.