Founder & CEO at vPhrase Analytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1159 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:343
vPhrase - Head - Sales (12-15 yrs)
vPhrase helps make data easier to understand by explaining the insights in words, using AI. The company's patent-pending platform, Phrazor, analyses data, derives insights and then communicates those insights, in words, in multiple languages.
The Sales Director will be responsible for managing the entire sales team and sales process right from identifying opportunities, building strategies and owning the revenue targets. The candidate must have had experience in consulting at one of big-four and will be responsible for setting up a consultation based selling approach at vPhrase.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build a culture of consultative selling by building relevant assets and conducting workshops.
- Setting up an account-based marketing process to acquire and grow accounts.
- Take end-to-end responsibility of sales team and sales strategies. Lead hunting and farming teams.
- This position will be responsible for building the strategy, forecasts, short- and long-term plans to achieve revenue from new clients.
- Lead sales team to generate a sales pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned sales quota(s).
- Delivering revenue by developing relationships with key stakeholders in the industry at CXO level.
- Meet with key decision-makers to obtain a commitment in the pursuit of the sale.
- Uncover and drive sales opportunities through nurturing and growing assigned products in an entrepreneurial fashion from early-stage rollout to maturity within the available market.
- Lead farming team to focus on key accounts.
- This position will be responsible for the strategy, coverage plan, account plans, and sales growth plan from these key accounts.
- Developing strategy, tactics, and sales plans for key accounts.
- Maintain existing customer relationships with the goal of maximizing revenues in the long term through relationship building.
- 12-15 years of consulting experience in a management consulting / technology consulting firm, with at least 8-10 years of technology consulting.
- Should have done software product sales.
- Should have managed a large sales quota upward of $3M annually.
- Should understand the Artificial Intelligence and Analytics space, with prior employment history.
- A documented history of attaining or exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project, networking and time management skills.
- Creative, out of the box thinker.
- Sales and quota-driven.
- Technology and business savvy.
- Independent, self-motivated and dedicated to success.
- Extremely strong prospecting/lead generation skills.
- Very strong relationship building skills.
Being part of a start-up that's turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
- Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.