Head - Human Resource at VPG Warehousing & Logistics Park Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2205 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
VPG Homes - Assistant Vice President - Finance (8-15 yrs)
- Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; and planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Who we are?
We are VPG Walp- Warehousing and Logistics Park, we are launching the biggest Warehousing and logistic park in India.
Our founder Mr. A K. Baruah is former CMD in CK Birla Group has a vision and intend to build over 148 million square feet in India, further to introduce ourselves we would like to inform you that:
- We are committed to becoming the largest Warehousing & Logistics company in
India with the acquisition of 64 million square feet area by the year 2020-21.
- Fleet of 1700 trucks under acquisition serving 30000 pin-codes across India.
- Global presence with 126 offices in 120 countries.
- Revenue of 600 Cr. in 2021 as direct income.
- Assets of 1.5 billion dollars by 2021-22.
- Largest investment of 1 billion dollars received by undisclosed investors.
- We are working with Owners in DIT Model (Developer-Investor-Tenant)
Imminent Project Partners
- DPA Architect PTE Ltd. Singapore
- Kirby Constructions Kolkata
- Zamil Steel Buildings India Pvt Ltd.
- Anarock Property Consultants
- Grand Thronton
- Larsen & Tubro