Founder & Director at hCapital Executive Search
Views:890 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
VP/SVP - Treasury/Fund Raising - NBFC (12-18 yrs)
VP/SVP - Treasury/Fund Raising - Listed NBFC
About the Company:
The client is a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) registered with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as ND-SI (Non-Deposit taking systemically important) and is listed on both the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
The company lends primarily to three sectors:
1. Real Estate Lending: The client provides short to medium term loans to real estate developers at different stages of project implementation including the project approval stage funding or as a last mile funding
2. SME and Retail Lending: The client provides financial solutions for micro, small and medium entity/s by providing short to medium term loans for acquiring capital assets like machinery /equipment, Loan against property (LAP), Loan against Property Rentals, etc.
3. Affordable Housing Finance: The company has has an aggressive Affordable Housing finance business and is progressively venturing into tier 2/3/4 towns.
About the opportunity:
The company has a book size of around Rs 5000 Cr and it has aggressive plans to increase the book size to around Rs 12,000 Cr over next 3 years. To meet this objective, the company is aggressively expanding it product portfolio as well as quickly scaling up its branch network and workforce.
This projected growth will also mean that there will be significant requirement of fund raising over the next few years.
Job Description - VP Treasury
A. Fund Raising:
1. Spearheaded the fund raising efforts, good relationship with global/domestic Private Equity funds/Banks
2. Leading the fund raising initiative of the Company to ensure clear visibility of funds/credit limit for ensuring the AUM growth and Cash Flows.
3. Representing company to Institutional Investors, PE firms, Mutual Funds, Banks, FI, FIIs, Rating Agencies, Debenture Trustees, Registrars, Brokers/intermediaries to ensure that the adequate credit limits are available which has in turn led to development of extensive relationships.
4. Nurtured and developed extensive relationship with Senior Bank Officials, Mutual Funds Managers/CIOs, FI, FIIs and major local and international Investment Banks.
B. Investor relations:
1. Liaison with Private Equity Investors / stakeholders FI's PSU & Pvt. Sector Banks who have invested Equity fund and Debt Fund in the Companies.
2. Providing periodic financial information in the formats agreed with them at agreed intervals after eview with Chairman/Promoters.
3. Attending investor meetings along with Chairman & Directors.
4. Any other related matter.
1. Hands on experience in raising debt from banks/FII/FI OR through Private Placement and Public Issue of NCDs.
2. Strong relations with Banks and other FIs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.