Practice Lead - Corporate & Leadership Hiring at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:423 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
VP/SVP - Strategic Initiatives - Bank - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-7 yrs)
Looking for candidates from Tier 1 Institutes for VP/SVP Strategic Initiatives Role with a leading Bank
The individual will work closely with the Senior leadership team of the Consumer Bank in defining short term and long term business strategy for the Bank and will define as well as lead key strategic initiatives till they attain certain scale.
Overall Job Description:
- Work with the leadership team on design and deployment of both short-term and long-term strategic business objectives
- Define solutions & strategy for given business problems based on internal and external data and market benchmarking (business problems could be in the nature of: new market entry / new product or segment launch / ramp up of existing business / productivity improvement)
- Define strategic blueprint and key initiatives to be undertaken by bringing key insights and trade-offs to the table
- End to end Program Management of key strategic initiatives identified
- Partner with different functions within the organization - sales, operations, human resources among others in deployment of the business initiatives identified
- Support in long term strategic planning, annual business planning and reviews for the business
- Support in representation of organization performance to shareholders and investors by the management team
- Provide data analytics and business intelligence support on aspects such as revenue & profitability analysis
- Assist business units in preparing annual / quarterly business plans.
- Track progress on achievement of monthly budgets, conduct variance analysis to understand & report deviations.
- Conduct detailed analysis on internal business trends (ex- revenues & profitability by business lines and product portfolio) and provide a strategic direction for decision
- Understand external business environment, market & competitive trends and sensitize internal stakeholders on new business opportunities
Any specific skills required
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving ability, detail orientation & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office (Excel, Power point)
Desired Behavioral / Functional Traits
- Exposure to strategic customer communication will be an added advantage.
- Ability to Work/engage with Senior Business leaders.