Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:840 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
VP/SVP/Regional Head - Relationship Management - Credit Card Merchant Acquiring Business (8-10 yrs)
Regional Head: Relationship (Merchant Acquiring Business)
Brief Job Responsibilities are enclosed below:
- Managing the distribution channel partner (FFMC/BC agency etc)/vendor relationship in case of merchant acquiring and its deliverables on day to day basis
- Streamlining the customer on-boarding process in order to start customer relationship as per agreed TATs
- Work closely with the Product management team to be able to guide them on what aspects of the front end product can be improved using technology to improve retailer stickiness and use.
- Support team in managing customer service issues and TAT delays.
- Responsible for driving sales numbers from existing relationships by ensuring right channel and distribution mix
- Drive productivity and customer quality in line with the bank's goals and establish adequate controls to monitor sales activities on regular basis.
- Continuous interaction and training of DRs to ensure they fully understand the product functionality and sales processes and provide feedback received from the field to the product team.
Qualification & Background:
- Total 8-10 Years of relevant experience with 4- 5 years of background in Credit card Merchant Acquiring business preferable
- Proficiency in Product Development and end-to-end Project Management.
- Good communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.