Client Partner at Fynehand
Views:558 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
VP/SVP - Credit Risk & Policy - Housing Finance (15-22 yrs)
Purpose of the Job:
To define & circulate credit policy in accordance with the guidelines, timely circulation and training of new amendments.
Describe the KPIs
Perspective Key Performance Indicators
- Business and Financial Management - Drafting of credit policies/test programs keeping in mind the overall risk appetite of the organization.
- Support delivery of EoP AUM - for specific business & focus on operational efficiency through process changes and effective policy implementation.
- Portfolio Management, based on accurate evaluation of portfolio performance, market developments and product management imperatives.
- Expert presentation skill for various management committees
- Support new product launches.
- Support business by rolling out regular test programs and convert them into policy basis defined success criterion
- Roll out the key process drivers do ensure successful implementation of programs
- Deliver best practices in all risk management domains across credit and policy
- Customer Focus
Align/alter policies in line with the following:
- Loss forecast - track portfolio performance basis the loss plan
- Business forecast- balance the business and loss forecast, calibrate policies to achieve management numbers.
- Portfolio management activities- based on collection feedback
- Identify and act upon various risk arising out of credit/process activities.
- Risk mitigation- bureau/rating agencies/collection reports to be reviewed
People / Team - Effective training and timely communication of policy changes
- Manage and supervise direct reports (if any)
Process / Quality Improvement - Process adherence as measured by audit ratings, FTR score and TAT are key deliverables.
- Quality as measured by delinquency, bounce rates and loss numbers are key deliverables.
Expertise required/Domain Knowledge:
- Exposure to multiple geographies and location specific considerations.
- Extensive knowledge of HFC segment, rich field experience in underwriting
- Ability to take wholesome view and deduce patterns arising out of various actions.
- Flair for numbers and an ability to understand processes read balance sheets and understand customer business models
- Good people management skills
- Systematic & Meticulous and Ability to perform under pressure
- Demonstrate core company values, including high integrity and ethics
- Result/ achievement orientation
No. of years of relevant experience:
15+ yrs in financial services, Banking, credit rating industry with lending, credit approvals, delinquency, analysis, collections, processing, signing bank deals. First hand experience in policy formulation and tracking preferably in Affordable housing segment is desirable.
Any specific specialization/education:
Minimum qualification is MBA with specialization in Finance, CA or equivalent qualification