Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:527 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
VP/SVP - Corporate Legal - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
We have been retained by a Large BFSI Client to search VP / SVP Corporate legal based in Delhi.
Job Role :
1. Drafting, reviewing and redlining contracts and other transactional documents received from other parties, and aligning the same with the organization's objectives
2. Debt Resolution / Restructuring of stressed corporates under various structures.
3. Helping business lines and functions structure transactions, products, contracts, set up procedures along best practices, negotiate arrangements and legal terms with third parties, resolve legal problems, and propose and advise on solutions that help the business lines complete their transactions/resolve issues within the company's operational/legal framework.
4. To anticipate, assess, identify and advice on legal issues and contracts of general corporate nature involving different business lines of the company.
5. Provides strategic, tactical and other general guidance and advice to management, whether on specific projects or transactions or in relation to standard business processes.
6. Assist in protecting the Company's legal interest and maintaining its operations within the scope established by law.
7. Handling entire cycle of M&A / JV transactions.
8. Assisting in the structuring of private equity transaction from a legal perspective.
- The successful candidate must be highly competent and experienced in this area of practice and should have effective leadership skills for managing a team of lawyers
- Integrated knowledge and understanding of legal and regulatory affairs in an BFSI environment.
- Ability to provide advice to senior level management on legal and regulatory issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.