Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:1400 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
VP - Stress Testing - Model Development - Investment Banking/Wealth Management Domain (10-15 yrs)
Scouting for seasoned analytics professional with expertise into model development.
Role & Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing stress testing methodologies on a Global basis and present the scenario results as well as impact analysis to senior management within the organization.
- The incumbent will work in close collaboration with experts across the business across all divisions: Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management and Wealth Management.
- The incumbent will Contribute to the development of PPNR models that would feed into internal risk appetite and limit setting processes.
- Excellent financial/statistical modelling skills with a strong quantitative background.
- Strong knowledge of Investment Banking or Wealth Management.
- Knowledge of statistical packages (such as R) is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.