Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:822 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
VP - Strategic Analytics - Auto - Consumer Lending Business (9-12 yrs)
We have the following role for our client in Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- Interpret large amounts of complex data to formulate problem statement, concise conclusions regarding underlying risk dynamics trends and opportunities
- Develop, communicate and implement optimal risk strategies (including rules, cutoffs, policies, operational flows, etc.)
- Identify key risk indicators and metrics, develop key metrics, enhance reporting and formulate areas of analytic focus to better capture and manage the asset quality of the portfolio
- Provide subject matter expertise on strategy implementation/testing and initiatives related to the improvement of risk mitigation processes and infrastructure
- Identify, evaluate and leverage external data sources and analytical solutions to enhance risk strategies
- Work with cross-functional partners, e.g., Finance, Credit, Technology and Business to understand and address key business challenges
Engineering degree a minimum, MBA or Master's Degree in quantitative field preferred; Typically 7+ years prior work experience and 4+ years in an analytical management position within the discipline to be hired in and within the US Consumer Lending Business.
- Ability to understand business needs, diagnose performance issues, and develop recommendations through combination of data analysis and business critical thinking
- Familiarity with current analytical techniques, e.g. regression, decision trees, segmentation techniques, etc and experience with portfolio management and/or loss forecasting
- Ability to prioritize goals to meet business objectives and work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Consumer Credit experience; incumbent should possess an understanding of the risk management practices of consumer lenders (preferably US auto lenders).
- Drive for results.
- Thought clarity
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to liaison with cross functional groups, present results to senior leaders, create effective presentations.
- Leading a team of more than 5 members and developing talent.
- Minimum qualification : Bachelors degree
- Strong SAS programming, Unix, Secure Shell and SQL programming skills
- Advanced PC Skills, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel (graphs, charts, formulas etc.)
- Minimum 7 years of total experience with 4+ years of experience in Consumer Lending Business Analysis, Risk or related Financial Analysis
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills to clearly present analytical findings and make business recommendations via the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Evidence of leadership, initiative, productivity and teamwork
- MS degree in in Statistics, Econometrics, Operations Research, Mathematics (or equivalent quantitative field)
- Prior experience of working in US Auto Finance (Loan and/or Lease) industry
- Prior experience in strategy / policy role.
Please feel free to write to me expressing your interest.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.