Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:4540 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
VP/Sr Manager - Risk Analytics - Management Consulting (11-16 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client, a leading management consulting firm globally is looking to expand their risk advisory services team for financial services customers. They are looking for seasoned professionals with significant experience in risk management across Indian & Global markets to lead and grow their business in global geographies.
Reporting into the Head of Risk Analytics, your key responsibilities shall be to:
- Lead Client Engagements that would be spread across model development, model validation, governance, risk strategy, end-to-end delivery of risk management
- Liaise with Senior Management stakeholders (CROs, CFOs) and act as a trusted advisor to them on various Risk Analytics projects
- Coach, mentor and groom Analysts, and Consultants to be successful and effective Management Consultants
- Support the development of the Risk Analytics practice by driving initiatives around Quality Management, Staffing, Recruitment, and capability development
- Act as a thought leader and represent the firm in Industry Seminars and Symposiums Identify and Develop new business opportunities with international clients
- Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise on Credit Risk, Market Risk, and Operational Risk Analytics
- Advise clients on a regulatory aspects related to the risk analytics domain
The Successful Applicant:
- You should be a PHD or MBA from Tier -1 B-School in India/ Globally with at least 12 years of relevant experience working in Risk Management with a MNC Bank/Consulting Firm in areas like credit risk, counterparty risk, market risk, operational risk, governance and compliance.
- Solid background in Model Development, Model Validation, Cedit Risk Rating Methodology, Stress Testing, Liquidity Risk, Counterparty Risk Model Development and Validation, etc is extremely critical
- Professional Qualifications like CFA, FRM, PRM are an added advantage
- Have a strong functional understanding of Banking across Retail and Wholesale asset classes
- Have advanced skills in Quantification and Validation of Risk Model Parameters (PD, LGD, EAD) for Wholesale, SME and/or Retail Portfolios
- Demonstrate in-Depth understanding of Regulatory Risk principles like Basel II/III, CCAR, Dodd Frank and ICAAP
- Be hands on with Statistical Modeling tools and techniques like SAS, R, SQL, VBA, Matlab, C++
- Come with strong communication and interpersonal skills: Demonstrate an 'Executive Presence' as a senior business leader
- You should be open to 20-40% international travel
What's On Offer:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with one of the leading management consultancy firms. They provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (locally as well as internationally) for the successful employees. Besides our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package along with market leading bonus structure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.