Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:4133 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
VP/Senior VP - Finance Controller - FMCG/Healthcare/Pharma/Mfg (14-20 yrs)
As a key member of the Finance Leadership team, the Finance Controller will head a team of professionals handling various sub functions viz.
Control & Compliance,
Consolidation & Reporting,
Shared Services & Taxation.
- Ensure proper working capital management - inventory, AR, AP and others.
- Drive cost savings through shared services delivery model.
- Ensure the accuracy of accounting outputs through processes adherence compliance and control disciplines as outlined in the, Accounting Manual and other Group policies and procedures.
- Build a strong and efficient F&A team to provide robust business support for current operations and future scale up.
- Ensure effective and efficient set up and implementation of internal controls of the company spanning across all businesses and locations.
- Work seamlessly with peers and business heads to constantly review and improve internal financial controls and operating controls.
- Support the CFO on working through Enterprise Risk Management Strategy for the company.
- Be the - conscience keeper- of the company setting high ethical and integrity practices and standards.
- Support CFO on any strategic & operational initiatives.
- Ensure management reporting is continuously improved to provide value additions and actionable insights to management.
- Ensure accuracy and timely reporting of company financials in compliance with the Accounting Standards & regulatory requirements. Ensure clean Audit report.
- Lead & implement regulatory changes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.