Founder and CEO at OpportuneJobs.com
Views:724 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
VP/Senior Manager/AVP - Supply Chain Finance (3-10 yrs)
Organization: It is a cash flow credit company which enables working capital lines to SME to purchase inventory.
We are looking for a Rockstar who leads Supply Chain Finance and report to Head of Sales.
What You Will Do:
1. Identifying new business opportunities and developing your own pipeline for accounts with leading companies across different industries.
2. Engaging with CxOs and other senior executives in finance, procurement, sales and IT depts while developing strong relationships and identifying prospect needs at all decision-making levels.
3. Establishing and maintaining a strong understanding of the company's solution.
4. Turning client feedback into actionable strategies to drive new business and address competitive risks.
5. Influencing client decisions and advocating for clients needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
6. Working closely with various functional teams including Product Development, Account Management, Credit, etc. to ensure seamless implementation and ongoing account growth.
7. Collaborating effectively across teams to create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
8. Engaging with our channel partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities
Who You Are:
- Prior experience of front line consulting/ sales roles covering CxOs of leading Indian and global companies.
- Strong sales "hunter" skills, with the focus and drive to overcome obstacles and to advance a complex sales process.
- Prior experience of negotiating large strategic sales including all phases of sales development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation and ongoing relationship management is a key requirement.
- Intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset with demonstrable drive, initiative, energy and a sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- The experience and temperament to work in a fast-paced technology start-up environment.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of financial concepts and metrics of corporate finance, profitability and working capital management.
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands.
- Have a great executive presence and presentation skills to articulate value propositions to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
- Consistently work with a collaborative, team-oriented style.
- Proven relationships with customers that trust your ability to bring them products that add immediate value to their organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What You Possess:
- Strong FI relationship experience
- 3-12 years of experience in Banking/NBFC partnerships
- Tier 1/2 MBA
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills