Recruitment Head at The Grand Group - HR Provider
Views:553 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
VP - Sales - Affordable Housing Projects - PAN India (15-25 yrs)
VP - Sales - Affordable Housing Projects - PAN India
Job Description :
- Contribute in devising the Sales strategy and implement the Sales strategies in line with the Company's Business Plan
- Develop, implement and monitor programs to maximize revenue, control expense, improve customer satisfaction. Sales Strategy & Plan
- Generating sales through the existing customers, events, exhibitions and channel partners.
- Follow up with the potential customers for arranging their site visits
- Competition analysis in the Luxury segment on a regular basis and work out appropriate strategies to tackle competition.
- Interfacing with Channel Partners / financial institutions for organizing road shows and other sales promotional activities.
- Evaluate new channels of communication, maintain productivity.
- Building Relationships with Customers and Channel Partners:
- Liaise with financial institutions in devising effective financing plans.
- Coordinating with the Marketing Communications team for updating of Brochures and other relevant Collaterals. / service providers for outdoor advertising, designing, and printing of Brochures.
- 15 + years experience in Real Estate
- Relevant experience in selling of premium projects.
- Experience in selling affordable housing projects
- Ability to network and manage the relationship with all key stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.