Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:3786 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
VP - ROW Region Finance - Pharma - CA (12-20 yrs)
Opening with leading pharmaceutical MNC presence Globally
Designation: VP- ROW Region Finance
Based Location: Mumbai
Reporting To: Head ROW Region & CFO
Qualification & Experience: Chartered Accountant (CA) 12+ experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and ensuring the implementation of global financial policies and systems in ROW Region and point of Contact for all India based financial transactions within the Region
- Support to business heads in the countries in the financial/commercial aspects i.e. supply contracts, business models, commercial negotiations, business analysis etc.
- Monthly MIS reporting for the region comprising of Regional and Country wise P&L, Working Capital, Capital Expenditure, Balance Sheet, cash flows, existing and new product performance etc.
- Compliance, audit and accounting of the entities in the region and representative offices.
- Monthly review of Country performance versus budget/targets and analysis of variances, helping Country management to take corrective actions
- Finalization of Country budgets, Regional consolidation of the annual budgets and presentation to the Corporate management of the same.
- Finalization of legal contracts, especially pertaining to the commercial aspects of the business
- Treasury Managing the treasury of emerging markets, which includes collection against exports, overseas remittance etc., and also ensure the compliance with FEMA and RBI guidelines and regulation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.