VP - Risk Technology Development Lead - CCAR - Bulge Bracket Investment Bank (8-15 yrs)
The purpose of the job is to design, develop, enhance enterprise applications in Risk Technology primarily using SDLC/SRLC methodologies for Balance Sheet Forecasting, Planning and Analysis, and Interest rate Risk. It centers around technologies such as Java/JEE/RDBMS/ Unix/Ext JS/Angular JS.
- Leading the development teams in Development Center and aligning them to the global teams
- Take ownership of all applications in the sub domain within Risk
- Interacting with Business analysts and NY managers to understand the requirements behind BRDs/FRDs/SRs.
- Complete understanding of application code through code compilation, code walkthrough, execution flow, overall design.
- Local compilation, deployment and behaviour/Unit testing
- Identifying the areas where code needs to change for meeting the required functionalities and maintain traceability
- Participate in design review/ code/ project review meetings- local/global
- Hands on Development using required IDE such as Eclipse & related plug ins, SQL client etc
- Unit testing, Integration testing, UAT/SIT support
- Code check in, check out, merge, build management as needed
- Reporting to the Operational Risk Technology manager on project/task progress as needed
- Participate in all project planning, progress & development meetings with the team & global managers
- Keeping all the developers and technical leads motivated, manage career planning for them and related performance appraisal
- Maintain technical, though leadership and disseminate knowledge to team and peers
- Overall development experience (SDLC/SRLC) of 12-15 years.
- Hands on experience in application design & development in following technologies: Java/JEE/RDBMS/ Unix/ Ext JS/ Angular JS, Spring, Webservices
- Strong design & execution bend of mind
- Hands on coding and design, code review skills
- Conceptual understanding of design patterns
- Thorough understanding of OO methodologies
- Exposure to UML/SDLC
- Passion for technology and self- starter
- Orientation towards Disciplined development/planning processes
- B.Tech from a top engineering college, University, preferably in computer science. Other preferred branches are EE, ECE
- Candidates with passion for coding and systems development from other disciplines also can apply
- Substantial part of experience should be in top notch IBs/Banks and product companies
- Should have executed 2-3 end to end projects of enterprise level applications
- Good coding discipline
- Team work
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to mentor junior team members and create multiple successors in the longer run
- Exceptional stakeholder management capabilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.