Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:3672 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
VP - Risk Strategy & Analytics - Bank - IIT/IIM/ISI/MDI/XLRI (10-14 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is a leading global bank with strong competence in Risk Analytics, Risk Strategy, Collections Analytics, Scorecards, and Collections Strategy. They have presence across the Americas, UK, and India and are renowned for the quality of their work and employee culture.
Job Description :
Reporting in to the Director-Analytics, you will be responsible for leading a team along with performing the following broad responsibilities :
- Develop strategies and processes to mitigate risk using advanced analytical methods on customer and transaction data
- Manage a team of people for multiple projects and perform the role of a POC for team management issues
- Assess the usefulness and effectiveness of current strategies and policies in place and recommend suggestions to improve the top line/bottom line of the company
- Work across teams and across functions efficiently
- Liaise with senior risk management and provide detailed updates and suggest key initiatives which has direct impact on the business
The Successful Applicant :
As the Successful Applicant you will :
- Have a Masters Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Management from a top tier institution like the IITs/ISI/ IIMs/ MDI/ XLRI etcetera
- 12+ Years of solid experience in risk strategy or collection analytics, ideally within a financial services setup.
- Understanding of credit card as a product along with exposure to risk policy, credit life cycle and collections/ recoveries shall be preferred
- Strong analytical skills along with ability to conduct advanced analysis using bureau/ vendor data, customer performance data and marketing data to solve critical business problems
- Strong experience on statistical tools like SAS, SQL etc. is essential
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated executive presence along with ability to lead teams
What's on Offer :
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a senior management role with a worldwide leader in the Risk Strategy and Collections Analytics space. The organization has been consistently ranked as one of the best places to work globally. They also encourage international mobility and good career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.