VP - Record To Report + Taxation Operations - Financial Services (15-25 yrs)
Job Title/Designation: VP Role-R2R+Taxation
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Expertise on India Income Tax Act, 1961 which includes but not limited to:
- Theoretical and practical knowledge for Income Tax Act - Law, Rules and Basics
- Experience on multiple industry segments preferably on Healthcare, Pharma, Oil & Energy, Automobiles and Retail.
Direct Tax expertise on:
- Withholding Tax Return preparation and filing
- Knowledge of withholding tax applicability
- All withholding tax related compliances
- 26AS / IAS reconciliation on periodic basis
- Expertise on TCS (Tax Collected at Source)
- Transfer Pricing
- Base work of annual transfer pricing related compliances -Support in transfer pricing assessments
- Statement preparation for annual audit /assessment
- Coordination with internal and external auditors of clients
- Advance Tax computation and payment within statutory timeline
- Collating and compiling information related to corporate tax computation
- Support on Corporate tax return preparation and submission
- Respond to tax queries from tax authorities/ auditors
- Ownership of Direct Tax Process compliance across Accenture India to India clients;
- Support standard business processes and reporting
- Ensure Income tax law and rules compliance, Process Excellence agenda through process improvement, standardization, simplification, automation
- Co-innovate and lead Transformation agenda for our Leading Fortune 500 clients
- Developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue with CFOs and Finance Controllers level, and in shaping and delivering compliance led projects
- Creating value propositions in deal, leading client orals, workshops and other key sales effectiveness activities from origination to win stage.
- ACA or CMA or similar credentials preferred
- Experience of compliance in India jurisdictions advantageous
- A good communicator with excellent inter-personal skills who is confident in communicating with others at all levels. A problem solver.
- Organized, analytical and methodical with strong attention to detail. Able to work to tight deadlines, and under pressure.
- Experience in Direct taxation and compliance and consulting (10+ years).
- Analytical, auditing and compliance skills.
- Experience of accounting and audit methods and systems.
- Demonstrated ability participating in milestone driven projects.
- A strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Policy, Guidelines and interpretation of accounting standards and laws
- Knowledge of SAP and other leading ERPs, reporting tools like Blackline, Trintech, Hyperion etc