VP - Project Manager - Retail Credit Risk Data Program - BFS (13-19 yrs)
VP - Project Manager - Retail Credit Risk Data Program
1) FIM Compliance: Projects initiated to adopt the Group FIM policy to ensure - Critical Data is governed effectively; Data Quality is actively managed and measured; Data Architecture activities (i.e., Lineage, Trusted sources) are completed for all the CDEs.
2) Data Governance and Change management: Ensure all the critical data elements required for regulatory models are added/managed in the regulatory data platforms ( eg SDI and ALDR for HNAH)
3) Monthly Basel Operations: Reviewing and reconciling monthly Basel numbers as part of trend and waterfall reports
4) Credit Bureau Attribute Management: Conduct annual review of the attributes present in external data sources ( eg Experian, Zoot and Equifax for HNAH) and update the attributes list per the usage.
5) Data Quality & Governance - Making sure all the Data Quality & Governance requirements under the scope of BCBS239 are met and compliant on all the parameters.
6) Onboarding of Critical Data elements to Collibra by coordinating with R&F CDO team
7) Data Quality - Centrally manage Data quality compliance for B3R, GMOC for all retail sites by coordinating with site SMEs
8) Data Lineage & Trusted Sources - Record data flow of critical data elements(both B3R, GMOC) from Golden source to consumption and certified trusted sources
9) BCBS239 BAU Compliance - Ensure BCBS239 compliance for all retail sites by coordinating with site SMEs
1) Data Validation & Certification : Standardized data validation and certification process for implementation of DQ rules and to demonstrate/certify whether CDEs and other regulatory reporting data is - Fit for Use. Ex- CCAR, IFRS9, CECL, COVID
2) DQ Management, Monitoring and Issue reporting: Monitor monthly DQ reports, report DQ issues as per Data Quality Issue Management Framework. Ensure all the data & infra issues raised are tracked and resolved in co-ordination with the Risk IT/ Data team.
Development Developing MI pack to drive data driven decision management
CHANGE Governance :
1) Handling System migrations and making sure all the requirements are met. Ensure escalation and resolution of issues through discussions with different risk verticals, Business/RBWM & Technology teams
2) Drive usage of newly developed platforms (eg RDM for UK,UAE and Malta ) across retail risk to ensure consistency, achieve efficiency and increase value addition
1) Valuation of PyDQ and explore new DQ Tools to ensure consistency across regions on Data Quality Development
1) Basel 3 data sourcing, mapping and DQ implementation: Analyzing, defining and mapping fields for Retail Regulatory Standard Input required for Basel 3 and implementing DQ rules for monthly monitoring.
2) Cloud Migration:
a. CCAR GCP Migration: Data UAT testing for CCAR GCP Migration project. The project initiated to migrate CCAR stress testing to the cloud to provide the necessary system capacity and scalability to run all models faster while eliminating rework due to system failures. ( currently WIP for HNAH)
b. Resolving Infrastructure/deployment challenges faced by RCR team while working on Client's Internal cloud
3) Data Visualization: Regional CRO Data visualization Dashboards: Responsible for collaborating with portfolio teams on the requirements for metrics to be published, calculation logic and required data for the automated data visualization dashboard reporting implemented on AWS.
4) Ensure consistency in data models across regions to bring about homogeneity and improve efficiency through active participation in data modeling and validation - eg Singapore RDM project Group RDM Initiative
5) Publish B3R Data Dictionary based on SDI specification revision
6) Data Source Analysis by coordinating with site SME and Publish Source Target Mapping
7) Coordinate with Juniper team for Data Ingestion to Juniper Layer, development of RDM Data Model and publish DDL, build ETL and Data Loading(Historical & Incremental) to Standard, Derived Layer and Consumption Layer( use cases B3R)
8) Perform Unit testing, SIT and coordinate for UAT
9) Define and execute Data Quality rules and populate DQ results in Qlik sense dashboard by coordinating with R&F CDO
10) Data extraction for GDM
11) Reporting from GDM: Responsible for data visualization Application development to ensure deployment on Production, automate through control-m jobs to achieve efficiency. Trouble shoot any Production/UAT issues. Coordinate with BFIT and Risk IT for Qlik Sense server related issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.