Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:3958 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
VP - Project Management - BREXIT Team - Investment Banking Domain (12-20 yrs)
VP - Project Manager - Brexit
- The position is part of the Project Management for BREXIT team based in Bangalore. An ideal candidate would have between 12-20 years of hands on industry experience in driving transversal Functional and Implementation and Business transformation programs. The role would require interacting and managing Stakeholders at CXO level, working with distributed teams and users requiring high levels of coordination and stakeholder management for BREXIT.
- The role would require understanding of and managing topics beyond IT scope and would need good experience in handling Operating and Location modes, catering to legal and compliance setups, licensing and regulatory needs. Pure Project management and Technical managers won't be a fit.
- The candidate should have strong functional expertise in managing Transversal programs like new Business or Branch setup (front to back) on OTC Derivatives, Equity space.
Operational skills :
Project Management skills:
- Strong Program management experience in driving large scale programs in a banking industry in a complex matrix organization.
- Strong experience in liaising with Senior management of the bank at CXO levels, conducting steering committee meetings.
- Program management skills in delivering programs beyond a pure IT setup - experience in handling Operating and Location modes, catering to legal and compliance setups, licensing and regulatory needs.
- Proven capability of developing the strategy for execution following up a project's planning and budget.
- Strong project management experience to coordinate and engage with Front, Middle, Back Office users and Various internal IT teams across geographies( in Brexit for minimum 2-3 yrs)
- Produce periodic test reporting, dashboards for audience at various levels.
Functional Knowledge around:
- Be a study leader in the initial phases of the project with strong business analysis and functional skills.
- Strong functional expertise in Investment banking domain in Agency and Principal business (Forex, Money Market, Rate Derivatives, Fixed Income, Equity, Futures products and Transversal functions across Risk, PnL, Valuation functions )
- Strong experience in Test management, Test plan, Test strategy preparation with experience in driving end to end tests.
- Be the first point of contact for users during functional testing, providing first and second level functional analysis during the tests.
- Define and document Standard test strategy, test cases and design to be reusable across implementation projects.
- Prepare, maintain and manage High level and Detailed Test planning in discussion and agreement with stakeholders.
Implementation projects experience:
- Strong experience in working on front to back system implementation and migration projects in Investment banking domain.
- Build, Groom and Manage a team of implementation consultants focusing on tests and acceptance.
- Strong commitment and rigor to work under stress and demanding project timelines.
Good communication skills in international, multi-team and multi-cultural environment:
- Excellent English communication skills both spoken and written
- Ability to steer distant development teams
- Ability to work with remote users / teams and vendors.
Involvement in a wide scope of subjects and environments:
- Sense of priority
- Strong analytical and synthetic skills
- Rigors, result-oriented and client-oriented
- Ability to give autonomy to his team
- Ability to motivate & drive project team
- Creativity and pro-activity mind-set
- Strong motivation
- Willingness to learn and an appreciation for functional aspects of the job
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.