Founder & CEO at Dexter Capital Advisors
Views:4155 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
VP/Principal - Investment Banking/PE (3-8 yrs)
Dexter Capital Advisors ( http://dextercapital.in/) is a boutique investment bank with focus to provide best in class services to
- Companies in tier 2 & tier 3 cities in terms of access to institutional capital .
- High quality professional entrepreneurs from premier educational institutions.
- Professionals turned to entrepreneurship post an illustrious career in corporate world.
Dexter is founded by an experienced investment professional who has previously worked in a global private equity firm and latest as CFO of a mid size corporate.
The VP/Principal will have responsibility of end to end execution of a transaction as well as deal sourcing.
- Lead industry/sector research to for new deal sourcing
- Liaison with industry professionals, CAs, Banks for new deal origination
- Take ownership of transactions for end to end execution
- Liaison with Company management for creation of financial model, IM
- Should be able to market the deal within PE Funds/VC community to identify interested funds
- Should be able to support client in DD exercise
- Should be able to take transaction from term sheet stage to closure stage
- Should have previous deal closure experience
- Should be able to work in a non-process oriented environment;
- Should demonstrate a desire to succeed;
- Should be ready to meet tough deadlines.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, people skills and strong analytical capabilities.
- Should be ready to travel at short notice.
- Should have strong relationships with private equity funds.
- MBA from a top B-School or a CA (Rank-Holder)
- Candidate with a minimum of 3 years experience working either in an investment bank or in a private equity firm.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.