VP - Pricing & Commercials - Pricing Assurance - BPO Deal Advisory (10-14 yrs)
VP - Pricing & Commercials - BPO Deal Advisory
About the Organisation: A consulting and research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, and sourcing. Our client is a trusted advisors to senior executives of leading enterprises, providers, and investors. The firm helps clients improve operational and financial performance through a hands-on process that supports them in making well-informed decisions that deliver high-impact results and achieve sustained value.
About the role: We are looking to hire for the role of Vice President in the Pricing Assurance practice, focused on BPO services pricing. This domain covers both horizontal functions such as Finance & Accounting, Contact Center, HRO, etc. and vertical functions such as Healthcare BPO, BFSI BPO, etc. The Pricing Assurance practice assists buyers and service providers with pricing decisions in outsourcing arrangements. On the buy-side, the practice advises buyers on optimizing their sourcing spend by providing fair market price benchmarks and contract optimization advice for outsourced services. On the supply-side, the practice helps providers by providing price benchmarks vis-a-vis peers, identifying improvement opportunities in their delivery capabilities, understanding competitive operations and, improving win-rates in outsourcing deals.
- Own the BPO-focused Pricing Assurance revenue line and deliver on topline outcomes.
- Build, execute, and continually refresh the strategic roadmap for the practice (identify market needs and areas of business opportunity, and capitalize on them).
- Manage and provide thought leadership/mentorship to teams on complex custom research projects, including problem solving, developing recommendations, crafting deliverables and client management.
- Manage a team of analysts to create actionable insights to solve client problems by evaluating and analyzing information collected through multiple sources.
- Communicate and interact with senior executive clients to address their strategic pricing and contracting issues, analyze their price positioning, and predict the changing dynamics of the market.
- Develop a strong external reputation by networking with customers and industry stakeholders.
- Actively drive business development efforts through collaboration with other parts of the organization (e.g., sales), as well as lead with own efforts.
- Supervise team activities and take an active role in the professional development, growth and mentoring of team members.
Education & experience:
- Strong experience in Global sourcing advisory firms.
- Handled Global sourcing advisement teams within management consulting firms.
- Solution design / price to win / deal management teams within Tier 1 IT/BPO service providers (with a focus on BPO services domain).
- Understanding of core BPO price impactors, and exposure to a wide variety of BPO services deals.
- Must have some exposure to business development.
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills.
- A bachelor's degree is required, MBA from a reputed institute is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel 25 - 30%, including international travel (only under normal circumstances).