HR at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:155 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
VP - Portfolio Risk Management - PL Cross Sell Lending (9-12 yrs)
Hiring for Financial Organisation
CTC: 35 lacs
Grade available: VP
Job Description :
- Framing credit policies, procedures and implementation for existing product portfolio and new product development (Personal loan cross sell to existing asset and liability customers of the organisation).
- Independently manage the risk in cross sell portfolio and drive bounce rates, delinquencies and NCL targets.
- Managing the overall risk metrics for the organization. Ensuring that the portfolio health is maintained within acceptable risk parameters. Interact with various stakeholders in the bank to drive the same.
- Provide thought-leadership on improving customer-acquisition strategies, developing statistical credit models
- Business enablement through new policies, test programs, champion challengers & products.
- Exposure to BRD (Business Rule Development) and BRE (Business Rule Engine) for enhancing system capabilities.
- Ensure all regulatory/internal compliance requirements are fulfilled w.r.t. risk policies, procedures and controls.
Skillsets Required :
- Experience in credit risk management for retail products
- Ability to independently lead the team and manage the stakeholders
- Ability to assimilate information and data quickly, make informed decisions,
- Ability to understand data models and exposure to analytical tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.