Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:412 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
VP - Operations - Techno-Functional - Health & Welfare/401K (20-25 yrs)
Key Responsibilities would include -
- Set the strategy and clear goals for the operating unit and drive execution
- Project Implementation, familiar with Agile, lead large transformation growth, great stakeholder, people management for Health & Welfare (HW) or retirement services.
- Build partnership with senior leaders across the Health Care business, collaborate across functions to address process, product and functional level challenges. Drive One Global team mindset.
- Build, coach, mentor and manage high performing team. Grooming talent for future leadership pipeline.
- Performance management, talent risk assessment, succession planning, training and coaching, and proactive mechanism to address personnel challenges
- Delivery management: Proving oversight and directions to ensure that the SLAs (both internal and partner/client) of all the services are met or exceeded.
- Manage a large portfolio of projects to budgets and timelines
- Drive continuous improvement / solutions mindset to deliver Scale & Efficiency and higher quality performance.
- Bring a transformation mindset and drive global initiatives, lead teams through change
Risk Plan: To identify portfolio level risks and dependencies, and develop and execute mitigation strategies
- Willingness to work in India mid-day shift (1PM-10PM)
- Bachelors degree or MBA
- 20+ years of overall years of experience in Financial Services / Benefits / Health Care sector- Techno-Functional Expertise
- 10+ years of direct experience of managing large teams and managing through front line supervisors.
- Project / program management experience.