Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:2838 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
VP - Operational Risk & Governance - Finance - CA (10-15 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is a leading financial services organization with operations in more than 45 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned finance professional to manage & strengthen their operational risk function.
Job Description :
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you would be responsible for managing and strengthening Risk Management and Control Environment for their finance shared service center.
This function was established in response to the critical business need for end to end knowledge and understanding of accounting processes for all business activity within the Finance set up.
Some of your key responsibilities shall be :
- Managing the risk & control function with respect to the key finance & accounting processes
- Developing and implementing the overall control environment to manage operational losses and compliance to SOX regulations.
- Strengthening internal controls diverse finance & accounting processes while driving numerous initiatives for ensuring compliance with operational risk and Sarbanes Oxley policies
- Working with the business to define and monitor Key Risk Indicators
- Manage business continuity, compliance, controls and internal audit and is expected to represent India at Finance wide risk and control forums
The Successful Applicant :
- You must be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) with 10+ years of post-qualification experience
- A solid understanding of risks in the finance and accounting domain and ability to make control recommendations to successfully mitigate such risks is a must
- You must have strong understanding of control testing and must be able to design, document and assess tests of financial reporting controls
- Excellent communication skills & senior stake holder management experience is a must
- People currently in a controllership role with exceptional understanding of internal controls & compliance shall be given preference
What's on Offer :
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious financial institutions. They provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (locally as well as internationally) for the successful employees. Besides our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constant challenges opportunities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.