VP - Marketing & Communications - Education (17-25 yrs)
- Conceptualize, shape and implement broad marketing & communication strategy to build an ecosystem that is a culmination of higher purpose, commitment and emotional connect with IITB's legacy with an am to secure its pioneering position in the field of science & Technology in the world.
- Conceive, design and implement a robust strategy to position IITB's DRF as the most progressive DRF in the country
- Leverage and position IITB's premier position in the country appropriately across forums, platforms and big events to get deserving visibility and contributions.
- Conceptualize and manage high profile events that galvanize the Alumni network as well as strengthen and showcase IITB's leading position amongst Alumni, Corporates and UHNIs
- Work with key stakeholders to co-create high impact strategies for mass reach-outs, social media engagements and communication pitch for various donor segments.
- Be the First officer for managing public communication on behalf of IITB DRF