Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:9888 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
VP - Loss Forecasting & Portfolio Analytics - Bank (10-14 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest global Banks with demonstrated strengths across Corporate Banking, Consumer Banking and Investment Banking. They are significantly ahead of the curve in one of the largest Analytics franchises in India.
Reporting in to the Head of Analytics, you would be responsible for providing oversight and production of the credit loss forecast and loan loss reserve for all the credit products under the bank's portfolio.
Some of your key responsibilities shall be to:
- Lead the team to conceptualize, develop and implement best in class provisioning methodology across the globe
- Communicate the loss forecasting results and drivers to executive management and other internal clients
- Manage a team to produce the loss forecast and maintenance of associated loss models
- Manage interaction and communication with both internal and external regulators (i.e. FED, OCC, Internal Audit) on all aspects of the loss forecast and loan loss reserve
- Partnering with Business Stakeholders across functions in monitoring key analytical capabilities to achieve value
- Influence and negotiate across all levels to ensure the Business objectives are met in a large organizational context
- Masters or PhD Degree in Statistics, Economics/Econometrics, Applied Economics, Decision Science, Operations Research, Mathematics (or equivalent quantitative field) with 10+ Years of experience in the analytics domain
- Excellent exposure to loss forecasting along with experience in statistical modeling, risk management and business insights in the credit card industry is critical
- Demonstrate a proven leadership experience in dynamic business environments
- Have prior experience in Risk Modeling, Forecasting, Provisioning, or P&L/Balance Sheet Modeling
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer:
The opportunity to work in an important leadership role with one of the largest Global Banks. Learn, contribute and grow in an international culture.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.