VP - Legal Entity Control (10-15 yrs)
Vice President- Legal entity control
BUSINESS UNIT AND ROLE OVERVIEW
- The Controllers group is responsible for safeguarding the firm's assets: to help maintain the integrity of firms' finances and expenditures.
- Through careful consideration and analyses of firm finances, objectives and strategies, we ensure that the firm's businesses continue to be profitable and efficiently run. Controllers also ensure that all business practices are in compliance with financial and regulatory requirements worldwide. Since contact with virtually every part of the firm is essential to Controllers, professionals in the department experience businesses, products and sophisticated technology systems in depth.
- Ensure that financial reporting is of high quality and meets applicable accounting principles and regulations
- Perform control functions of financial reporting while working closely and managing relationships with Product Control, Operations, Tax & Technology
- Proactive support to middle desk – conduct regular reviews for new, as well as existing, transactions for accounting treatment and control considerations across various types of investments,
- Manage the regular preparation and submission of consolidated and non-consolidated US GAAP financial reporting and disclosures (local GAAP wherever required)
- Provide variance analysis and prepare management reporting packs on monthly/quarterly basis
- Manage the quarterly Balance Sheet substantiation & SOX process
- Support inter company balances, reconciliations, daily funding payments and resolving breaks
- Manage month-end process to properly reflect the Balance Sheet, P&L and Owner’s Equity
- Lead a team of professionals
- Qualified CA
- Work Experience: Minimum 9 years of post qualification experience
- Basic industry knowledge and strong accounting knowledge. Knowledge of US GAAP & IFRS is a definite plus.
- MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel) required
Please mail your resume to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.