Senior Consultant at Live Connections
Views:839 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
VP - Legal Editorial Operations - LPO (20-28 yrs)
Looking for VP - Legal Editorial Operations for Hyderabad location..
Preferred from LPO's..
- Diversity role
- Strong leadership & stakeholder management skills.
- Should have handled global delivery in operations
- External & internal communications from a LPO background.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Create and execute the vision and direction for the Content Centers in Hyderabad/Manila and ensure alignment with the Legal Editorial Operations organization vision, imperatives and operating principles
- Contribute towards Ops centres priorities being part of the Ops centres leadership team
- Support the Global Head of Operations Centers (Bangalore) and SVP - Legal Editorial Operations (Eagan - US) in developing, executing long-term Legal Content Center strategies and solutions.
- Oversees and provides strategic direction and leadership for the legal team including:
Business management and organizational responsibility for Publication/ Editorial function or site.
Management of overall quality and timeliness to meet business plans and customer requirements.
- Direct actions that enable the Legal teams to work successfully across global boundaries, represents Legal operations in the site management team and ensure alignment with site priorities.
- Handle complex and sensitive information with broad audiences. Serve as the primary representative for the Legal team.
- Build - One team- ethos across Manila and Hyderabad legal teams.
- Ensure business continuity, proactive capacity management across both the sites to manage seasonal peaks and troughs
- Develop a self-sustaining - legal- training function within the Ops centres.
- Own- governance across legal teams in the operational centres. Ensure that appropriate end of the day checks are done consistently and regularly. Ensure that the team meets SLA across all parameters namely, Timeliness, quality and productivity consistently.
- Ensure Proactive escalation and incident management within the team
- Own- crisis management and recovery where appropriate
- Establish, maintain and, when necessary, activate the Business Continuity Plan and/or Crisis Management Plan to ensure mitigation of impact or continuity of operations during adverse situations
Change Management :
- Drive operational excellence and customer experience; oversee the planning and execution of the legal team's ongoing strategic initiatives related to content, products, systems and people; Recommend actions on major business issues and resource allocation decisions within the legal teams Centers.
- Organize workflows to enable delivery and ensure consistency across both sites - in delivery, training, on boarding, people practices, operational controls, risk management, change management and metrics
- Drive a - continuous process improvement- and - innovation- culture across the legal teams.
People Development :
- Responsible for managing talent to best meet the current and future needs of the business - lead the team effectively focusing on developing core leadership skills in direct reports, key employees, high potentials and emerging leaders.
- Have a clear succession plan - for all levels within the teams
- Ensure that career path, training plans and cross training plans are in place across the teams
- Develop a core group of SMEs who can help disseminate best practices - not just within the ops centres but within the business too.
- Create a work environment/culture that facilitates teamwork, ensures open and honest communication, recognizes and rewards high performance, and provides development/learning opportunities.
- Manage regular and multi-channel communication within the teams across Hyd and Manila.
- Facilitate a learning culture, set priorities to develop talent, ensure successful knowledge transfer and build current and future workforce readiness.
- Work with Legal Editorial Operations leaders across groups to institutionalize production, quality and process metrics to drive optimal business results
- Build relationships and collaborates with key internal partners - Human Resources, Finance, Facilities, Procurement and others- to proactively address issues and priorities. Will be the leadership point of escalation for all people related issues in the site
- Manage budget, control costs and maintain optimal efficiency.
- The secondary responsibility for this role is to oversee ters Tax & Accounting (TRTA) content operations which are based in Hyderabad (140 FTE approx.)
- In addition, there can be additional site leadership / special project responsibilities (cross content initiatives) as required based on discussion and agreement
20+ years of experience in editorial, production or operations management
Experience in leading and organization
- Strong leadership and Operations management skills
- Experience in managing large - cross cultural- and remote teams effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to grasp and articulate technical and conceptual ideas
- High level of comfort escalating and presenting key issues and requests to senior management when appropriate
- Ability to build relationships across the business to further Operations- goals and effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and manage uncertainty
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects/tasks with minimal direction
- Ability to work effectively across cultures and experience managing diverse, professional teams with proven coaching and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of driving transformation within operations groups
- Advanced stakeholder management and proven ability to partner in a highly matrixed organisation
- Budget/P&L management skills for a large organization
- Highly collaborative and enjoys working and delivering results through teams
- Previous publishing experience and familiarity with legal terminology and court, legislative, and regulatory levels is desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.