Recruiter at hCapital Business Consulting Private Limited
Views:277 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
VP - Investment Banking - Transaction Advisory - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-11 yrs)
VP - Investment Banking - Transaction Advisory
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams and maintain strong motivation levels which drive results and deliver high level performance.
- Build and maintain a strong deal pipeline by closing deals consistently.
- Strong networking capabilities and existing relationships within the banking, financial institutions, venture capital, UHNW's and private equity ecosystem within India.
- Minimum 8 years of experience at an investment bank with solid experience across a range of transaction types.
- MBA from top reputed B-school's.
- Experience in end-to-end deal / transaction closure is a must.
- Thorough in understanding valuation techniques & financial models.
- Proven exceptional track record of sourcing deals and building business from ground up.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to successfully lead and execute engagements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a high degree of maturity.
- Solid understanding of market dynamics and networking capabilities.
- In-depth understanding of deal structuring, valuation and closing principals.
- Proven ability to build, lead and motivate teams in a result-oriented environment.