Recruiter at Hireex Consultants
Views:598 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
VP - Investment Banking - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-15 yrs)
Experience in investment banking for the following sector :-
- Healthcare / consumer
- Technology / internet
- Equity capital market experience will be preferred.
Job Description :
- The candidate is expected to play a key role in the origination and Business Development of Investment Banking transactions.
- He / She will be primarily responsible for execution of mandates and simultaneously play a key role in the origination of new mandates/ideas.
- Industry mapping and assistance in deal origination including preparation of pitch documents
- Liaoning with clients and preparation of transaction collaterals
- Regular dealing with clients and investors
- 8-12 years of work experience with strong network
- Strong sector/market knowledge
- Expert in financial modelling and valuations
- Experience of handling M&A / PE mandates and ECM
- MBA from top business school / CA with an excellent academic track-record
- The incumbent should come up with ideas related to deal origination and execution.
- The candidate shall be expected to independently take lead in the origination of mandates and their execution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.