Recruitment Consultant at Utkarsh Staffing Solutions
Views:636 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
VP - Internal Audit - NBFC (10-15 yrs)
We have an opening as a VP-Internal Audit with one of our NBFC Client.
Job Location : Hyderabad.
Job Description :
Doing Internal quality audit within all the departments & hub offices.
- Coordinating and allocation of schedules to internal audit- team towards effective branch audit and guiding them in Audit Issues.
- Preparing Department wise consolidation of audit- observations on periodic basics & forwarding the same to Manager / Officer for appropriate action.
- Designing and rolling out reporting formats approved by the senior management of the company and Systematic planning and work allocation to a team member.
- Monitoring and Review of Audit Reports prepared by internal audit officer.
- Lead role in publishing financial and non-financial related transaction audit reports to the top management on a monthly and annual basis.
- Travelling to different Branches/ Hub offices on need- basis.
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people. Coordinating with external internal auditor.-
- Providing - Earlier warning signal- to management- regarding field and hub office operations.
- Proactively identify the Fraud risk factors and suggests process enhancements & adequate control mechanisms.
- Ensure investigation on all fraud cases to identify the root- cause & bringing the cases to logical conclusion. Ensure the quality across the process and to analyse- & identify the integrity levels of the sales channel.
- To monitor the process flow and to provide periodic- training to sales officers.
- Maintaining a strict control on all process through audits, surprise checks and corrective action to ensure that they comply with the minimum standards & procedures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.