Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:559 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
VP - Human Resources Business Advisor - Financial Firm (7-10 yrs)
Our client is a Japanese financial holding company. It, along with its broker-dealer, banking and other financial services subsidiaries, provides investment, financing and related services to individual, institutional, and government customers on a global basis with an emphasis on securities businesses.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to:
- Partner with Business and be the Strategic Advisor on HR front.
- Work closely with business managers, understanding the business, its needs and leveraging the understanding for HR delivery and guide them to resolve HR issues.
- Communicate and reinforce the company's value proposition to employees through each connect point.
- Help managers to create Career Development opportunities by sharing employee aspirations and needs for respective Business Units.
- Drive HR Processes like Compensation, Performance Appraisal (Goal Setting / MYR / YE review).
- Talent Management and Advancement for respective Business Units.
- Help Recruitment team in the hiring Process for respective Business Units.
- Provide HR intelligence about competitors through various available sources and help business to act proactively for talent retention initiatives.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives for the business unit.
- Provide clarity to all employees by effective cascading of HR policies & practices across the division.
- Chip in for Employee Relations cases: Warning, Compliance Breach, Harassment, Grievance, etc., liaison with legal, compliance and Head - Employee Relations to influence closures on such cases.
- Drive Training & Development in the Business Unit by understanding and identifying the training needs and leverage the expertise of L&D team for various initiatives and team building exercises.
- Prepare and analyze data to provide key analytics that aid decision making.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have:
- Full time MBA/PG in HR preferred, with around 7 - 10 years' experience in the Human Resource function.
- Should have generalist HR experience preferably in MNC organizations (With a good exposure to HR practices) with strong exposure to interaction with senior leadership & stakeholder management.
- The candidate should possess good communication skills, both written and oral and should be proficient in making business presentations.
- Should be able to articulate and have independent views, High on judgment, EQ and maturity.
- Strong on data analytics and usage of technology.
- Should have excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel & Power Point).
- Flexible and open to change. Should have the maturity to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Exposure to working in highly matrix organization & ability to connect with the Global stakeholders.
- Candidate must demonstrate sound judgment and maturity, with an ability to use discretion to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive data.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.