Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:1154 Applications:430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
VP - HR Business Partner - Investment Bank (12-15 yrs)
Our client is a top tier international Investment Bank and is seeking a Vice President of Human Resources Business Advisory for their Technology division. As the HR Business Advisor, you will partner with business leaders to design and execute strategic priorities that align with the organization's goals.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with leaders at varying levels of the organization to design and execute talent development, executive coaching, organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, culture development, and data analytics strategies.
- You will leverage your analytical and technical skills to create HR strategies that support and drive business results and provide objective advice and counsel on risk and people agenda matters.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions, analyzing information and applications.
- Being able to operate independently, develop and execute new ideas and strategies.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- To be successful in this role, you should have at least 12-15 years of HR experience, including previous HR Business Advisor experience and an MBA degree.
- You should be able to utilize critical thinking and analytical skills regularly to identify issues and trends, develop solutions and recommendations, and be creative in developing alternative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- You should be able to navigate a global matrix organization and partner on issues across HR and the business and have excellent communication and relationship management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.