Founder at Kosher Placements An Executive Search Firm
Views:1220 Applications:429 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:417
VP - HR Business Partner - BFSI (8-15 yrs)
Role : AVP / VP - HRBP
Client : BFSI Client
Exp : 8-12 yrs (Both roles)
Location : Mumbai
Role responsibilities will encompass all generalist HR functions. This role is primarily responsible for executing HR initiatives for all employees in order to improve performance and build capability and commitment to the Organization
- Partner with Business and be the Strategic Advisor on HR front
- Work closely with business managers, understanding the business, its needs and leveraging the understanding for HR delivery and guide them to resolve HR issues
- Communicate and reinforce the Company value proposition to employees through each connect point
- Help managers to create Career Development opportunities by sharing employee aspirations and needs for respective Business Units
- Drive HR Processes like Compensation, Performance Appraisal (Goal Setting / MYR / YE review), Talent Management and Advancement for respective Business Units
- Help Recruitment team in the hiring Process for respective Business Units
- Provide HR intelligence about competitors through various available sources and help business to act proactively for talent retention initiatives
- Drive employee engagement initiatives for the business unit.
- Provide clarity across the division to all employees by effective cascading of HR policies & practices
- Chip in for Employee Relations cases: Warning, Compliance Breach, Harassment, Grievance, etc., liaison with legal, compliance and Head - Employee Relations to influence closures on such cases
- Drive Training & Development in the Business Unit by understanding and identifying the training needs and leverage the expertise of L&D team for various initiatives and team building exercises.
- Understanding of data: Prepare, Analyze and interpret data to provide key analytics that aid decision making
- Should have independently run end to end HR interventions for employee engagement and Development
- Compensation & Benefits - Responsible for scenario building, benchmarking, MI and analytics (to run reports, attrition analysis etc)
Qualifications and others:
- Full time MBA/PG in HR preferred, with around 8-12+ years' experience in the Human Resource function
- Should have generalist HR experience preferably in MNC organizations (With a good exposure to HR practices) with strong exposure to interaction with senior leadership & stakeholder management
- The candidate should possess good communication skills, both written and oral and should be proficient in making business presentations.
- Should be able to articulate and have independent views, High on judgment, EQ and maturity
- Strong on data analytics and usage of technology
- Should have excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially advanced MS Excel & Power Point)
- Flexible and open to change. Should have the maturity to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Exposure to working in highly matrix organization & ability to connect with the Global stakeholders
- Candidate must demonstrate sound judgment and maturity, with an ability to use discretion to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive data